Introduction To Scent Legends

Discussion in 'Scent Legends' started by Ouddict, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Ouddict

Ouddict Forum Co-Founder & Tech Support

Scent Legends is a new operation to make classic, rare and out-of-stock oils and perfumes available to discerning collectors and enthusiasts.

Rare Oud Oils
    There will initially be a line of offerings from my personal collection limited to Ouds and specific oils of interest. This collection may be of interest to those who want to keep a reference set of the some of finest oud oils ever made. The reference sets can be useful for calibrating the nose, learning about Ouds from different regions, as well as being useful in benchmarking the quality and products to allow you to differentiate between oils of the highest quality and those currently available on the market.

Vintage Perfumes
    The website that will go live this week will also have a section for third-party sellers to make their pre-reformulation vintage and classic mainstream perfumes available. For me, this is actually the most exciting part of the project that will grow and expand in the future.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2019
  2. Sproaty

Sproaty Sproudy Staff Member

so I may have a use for my 12 bottles of vintage Kouros after all...

3. Ouddict

Ouddict Forum Co-Founder & Tech Support

I have to vet resellers... not sure I can trust you. Do you have anyone to vouch for you? :Roflmao:

Joking aside, yes that is exactly what I have in mind. Do you really have 12 bottles of Kouros??? :confused:

Yaj and Sproaty like this.

Promote Oud!