• IMPORTANT NOTICE: DURING THIS MONTH, WE WILL BE MAKING MANY CHANGES TO OUDDICT AND SOME WILL INVOLVE EITHER TAKING THE SITE OFFLINE OR THE REMOVAL OF FEATURES. PLEASE BEAR WITH US WHILE WE TRY AND IMPROVE THE EXPERIENCE PROVIDED BY THIS SITE TO ITS VALUED MEMBERS, THANK YOU.

Indonesian Sandalwood Oil

EJayB

True Ouddict
Happy to offer this custom blend of old roots and heartwood oil from Indonesia
PM if interested
CAE9BBF7-B887-4B13-A75E-13C198AE33B4.jpeg

Last edited:

Andrew Salkin

it's aboud time!
Staff member
I was a lucky duck and got to try this oil a few weeks ago. Got a 3ML bottle. It's extremely well done. An absolutely stellar woody backbone - that drives this for sure. For a totally new, unaged oil - this is oddly middle and base heavy. Not screetchy or annoying in any way like some younger sandalwood oils. It's obvious a high quality wood was used for this - I think Jay has posted the photos in a prior post. Jay do you still have those to post here?

For this price, it can't be beat. Spicy, woody, creamy - just a solid sandalwood. I've been putting it in my water diffuser in my room, just a few drops and it makes the whole room smell amazing. I've also blended some with the ambergris resin from Tyson and it's muy bueno!