Taesik Yun

Attar Yun
Staff member
Doc's Processed Sri Lankan. down to a few sticks...
the light honey sweetness and creamy guava linger for an extended time after burning this beautifully crafted incense.
and as I inhale those airs, I can taste the honey through my mouth. how wonderful it is.

Homemade Sandalwood Rose Musk stick.

There’s a little synergy much to my liking.
The sandalwood was yellowish, but very
Mysore-ish. IMO, dark heartwood does not translate to more enjoyment, I like each character of the different shades/parts.

Himanshu Sharma

True Ouddict
A walk under Mt. Shasta

I never thought an incense would move me this much.
I found myself sitting on our farm on a foggy, bitterly cold winter morning, looking the vast landscape of mustard and wheat fields. A small fire nearby is soothing in this cold weather and slight smoke delicately envelops the time.
On a close sniff, there is a sweet note, making this a wholesome experience for me.

Last edited:
Gyokushodo Kaze No Sho

Agarwood with a touch of fruity oceanic
and a shade of citrus.
The use of charcoal as a binder (to produce less smoke) gives an entirely different feel from makko.

zahir

Ouducation Student
Le's Processed Malaysian stick. Trying a higher quality stick after using the lower quality one opens up notes that I had ignored or overlooked previously. Even the notes that I was able to appreciate before have more meaning and clarity. Or is this just my nose getting better? 😅