Jazzoid

True Ouddict
Did anyone happen to buy the ambergris from Craft Incense this morning? I got sticks but missed the ambergris even after setting my alarms damn!

Same I got distracted just before the launch and whoops... Love his ambergris blends.

I am burning Ken's Ambon, November 2021 sticks right now. This might be my favourite stick I have tried from anywhere... It has that cool meditative effect associated with kyara but these are not kyara and they don't smell like it - it's just the effect. This is the type of wood that I'm always looking for, something with that zen vibe but which isn't kyara. It seems the only way to find wood like this is by trial and error.

Taesik Yun

Attar Yun
Staff member
Yizhi Incense, Sandalwood.
about 7cm long, which is quite short compared to most other available sticks in the market.
I like this extra short stick when I don't have much time to listen to the incense.
scent wise, it's pretty good for the price. 30,000 KRW for 20g. (about 21 USD today)
clean, milky, silky, sweet.

pure, nice quality sandalwood.

Dr.Incense, Processed Philippines.
I always get a grounding feeling from burning Philippino oud.
this one is dang good to burn in the evening.

Himanshu Sharma

True Ouddict
Sandalwood with Hyraceum o_O
Hyraceum really comes through with musky old world goodness.
I tried some of musk rat tincture and hyraceum that I had got from Dan Reigler a couple years ago. Its funny how accepting my nose has become to all these "animalics".
I would love to experiment with this stuff in an incense. Or a rose tinged super dirty attar. Or, something along the lines of older Iris Ghalia.

Thanks for the idea @Oudamberlove.

Last edited: