• IMPORTANT NOTICE: DURING THIS MONTH, WE WILL BE MAKING MANY CHANGES TO OUDDICT AND SOME WILL INVOLVE EITHER TAKING THE SITE OFFLINE OR THE REMOVAL OF FEATURES. PLEASE BEAR WITH US WHILE WE TRY AND IMPROVE THE EXPERIENCE PROVIDED BY THIS SITE TO ITS VALUED MEMBERS, THANK YOU.

Incense of the Day

Taesik Yun

Attar Yun | Ouddict
Staff member
Doc's Processed Sri Lankan. down to a few sticks...
the light honey sweetness and creamy guava linger for an extended time after burning this beautifully crafted incense.
and as I inhale those airs, I can taste the honey through my mouth. how wonderful it is.

Homemade Sandalwood Rose Musk stick.

There’s a little synergy much to my liking.
The sandalwood was yellowish, but very
Mysore-ish. IMO, dark heartwood does not translate to more enjoyment, I like each character of the different shades/parts.

Himanshu Sharma

True Ouddict
A walk under Mt. Shasta

I never thought an incense would move me this much.
I found myself sitting on our farm on a foggy, bitterly cold winter morning, looking the vast landscape of mustard and wheat fields. A small fire nearby is soothing in this cold weather and slight smoke delicately envelops the time.
On a close sniff, there is a sweet note, making this a wholesome experience for me.

Last edited:
Gyokushodo Kaze No Sho

Agarwood with a touch of fruity oceanic
and a shade of citrus.
The use of charcoal as a binder (to produce less smoke) gives an entirely different feel from makko.

zahir

True Ouddict
Le's Processed Malaysian stick. Trying a higher quality stick after using the lower quality one opens up notes that I had ignored or overlooked previously. Even the notes that I was able to appreciate before have more meaning and clarity. Or is this just my nose getting better? 😅