zeedubbya

True Ouddict
Doc I Sinking Samadhi this morning. I will reiterate what I’ve said before. This is THE BEST blended incense I own, maybe the best incense. Perfect balance of Agarwood, Sandalwood, and spices, burn is always perfect and the uplifting/meditative effect makes me ready to face a new day. A masterpiece.

TheOudDood

Not that Brandon
Shunkohdo - Ka Cho Fu Getsu

really nice and fairly inexpensive medicinal kind of blend, made from Chinese medicine spices and 10 kinds of Indonesian agarwood according to the description. $5 for 20 sticks is hard to beat for a daily stick.

Shunkohdo - Ka Cho Fu Getsu

really nice and fairly inexpensive medicinal kind of blend, made from Chinese medicine spices and 10 kinds of Indonesian agarwood according to the description. $5 for 20 sticks is hard to beat for a daily stick.
Shunkohdo has a nice variety of sticks, without being signature-scent-driven, and they are all quite pleasant.
I also love the graphics on their rolls, awesome designs.

This morning…..
Kunmeido Asuka
Unassuming, but proves it’s worth each time I light it.

Castingshadows

@scentofsamadhi
Burned some KyaraZen Pine Winds.

I pick up a lot of different facets each time I burn this. Some days it’s sweet but today I got dark and resinous.

Im realizing I still struggle with smelling Agarwood incense. Lately a lot of my incense just smells like burnt wood. My nose seems to adjust for a bit but if I skip a few days of burning incense it goes back to square one. It’s not always like this but I’m really hoping my nose gives me a damn break soon.

Burned some KyaraZen Pine Winds.

I pick up a lot of different facets each time I burn this. Some days it’s sweet but today I got dark and resinous.

Im realizing I still struggle with smelling Agarwood incense. Lately a lot of my incense just smells like burnt wood. My nose seems to adjust for a bit but if I skip a few days of burning incense it goes back to square one. It’s not always like this but I’m really hoping my nose gives me a damn break soon.
After a session of gently heating agarwood, if I light a stick, it smells smokey, but when I light them with my morning coffee, my nose adjusts wonderfully.

TheOudDood

Not that Brandon
@BrandonGilbert Seram oud's powdery profile is like no other ouds. Isn't it? 🥰 I really like that orris butter note as well.

Burned Yamadamatsu's Hyofu today.
Dewy watermelon and lotus.
"Mystical" 🤔
Yeah it's really something special! I had to buy 30 grams of it to make sure I wont run out any time soon!

Baiedo Jinkoh Kokoh - this is really reminding me of Kyara hojo red, it has the syrupy, cola sweetness that is just endlessly enjoyable. a tiny bit really fills the space and even lingers until the next day. really glad to have full boxes of this.

Baiedo - Kyara Koh Shi Boku - this box seems different than the sticks from the sampler package, in a good way. the full box is much more about the wood and the spices and other things are really turned down, which i prefer.

zeedubbya

True Ouddict
Burning a small piece of Baieido Kyara Kokoh tonight. It’s hard to deny the greatness of this incense. It’s a powerful, true to Kyara profile, with a masterful blend of some slight spices. Has the effect of making everything just seem right in the world—grounding. Exquisite. Gorgeous. Thicker than normal stick—burns forever. 10/10.

**Maybe deduct a little for price, but when you’re burning it, it seems so worth the money. When staring at a box in your cart, there’s a little pain.

Daihatsu Roukaku Aloeswood

The aloeswood is noticeable but so is the benzoin. Overall, I enjoy it, and I get a little association with gold ambergris, but it’s just a resemblance, not the real thing.