Wushuang Ge Baina

Thin sticks that can withstand some handling without breaking, must have been extruded with quite some pressure.

Nice agarwoody clouds of smoke, but just a tad rough around the edges.....meaning....a tiny bit of harshness.

Tarik

20190628_212401.jpg

20190628_212246.jpg

20190628_212018.jpg
20190628_212018.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dr. Incense Assam

Quite satisfying....
.....certainly deserves more study/listening
..... I am eager to understand the profile to the fullest.

Reactions: Dan

Martin

Oud Novice
I noticed the Dr. Incense Hainan offering was the same bottle as what FB/ WhattsApp seller Jiang Guoqi sells. Anyone else notice that? I assume Dr. Incense is not distilling directly himself.

I have not tried his Cambodi and Laos, and was sent a sample of the Hainan. The Hainan is a nice smelling extract, along the lines of IO Sinensis.

Reactions: Dan

Dan

True Ouddict
I noticed the Dr. Incense Hainan offering was the same bottle as what FB/ WhattsApp seller Jiang Guoqi sells. Anyone else notice that? I assume Dr. Incense is not distilling directly himself.
No he isn't even if u ask him he will say the same ....

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Martin

Oud Novice
Could you post a link to Jiang's site?Thanks.

Jiang is on Facebook. He will include a price list if you request it. Note the various Hainan oils. Jiang uses exactly the same vial and cap as Dr. Incense shows, that is what made me wonder. I’ve come to learn Jiang has been a source for other resellers.
11855420-54C5-40B9-8CDC-8746AABEBCA5.jpeg

Last edited:
A triple shot today

KZ Nanban
a mix of Borneo, Kalimantan, and Brunei wood
the Brunei is dominant. A very satisfying stick

KZ Sandalwood with saffron
this mix is just Begging for Musk!!

Wu Shuang Ge Hainan
side by side with the other two, reveals more of the Hainan profile.