• IMPORTANT NOTICE: DURING THIS MONTH, WE WILL BE MAKING MANY CHANGES TO OUDDICT AND SOME WILL INVOLVE EITHER TAKING THE SITE OFFLINE OR THE REMOVAL OF FEATURES. PLEASE BEAR WITH US WHILE WE TRY AND IMPROVE THE EXPERIENCE PROVIDED BY THIS SITE TO ITS VALUED MEMBERS, THANK YOU.

IMMORTAL OUD

sendnouds

Oud Beginner
I tried lots and lots of oud this year. This one stands out for their value proposition. I think it's a very high quality. I tried their Trat intense today as well. It's darker than Trat templar but also a very good oil.
Very nice. Was looking at their oils today.

Very nice. Was looking at their oils today.
If you can, order their sampler. I gravitate towards animalic scents more than 'clean' scents. I like the following 3 from their current line up.

Trat templar
Trat intense
Cambodia Pursat.

Trat templar is the most beginner friendly oil. I don't see how anyone can be offended by that. Cambodi Pursat has a phase where you get a animalic deer musk kind of pungent smell. Trat templar is a dark woody aroma that ends in a mineral dry down. I have 2 more samples but I didn't get around to trying them yet.

sendnouds

Oud Beginner
If you can, order their sampler. I gravitate towards animalic scents more than 'clean' scents. I like the following 3 from their current line up.

Trat templar
Trat intense
Cambodia Pursat.

Trat templar is the most beginner friendly oil. I don't see how anyone can be offended by that. Cambodi Pursat has a phase where you get a animalic deer musk kind of pungent smell. Trat templar is a dark woody aroma that ends in a mineral dry down. I have 2 more samples but I didn't get around to trying them yet.
Being new I’ve already been experienced plenty of clean and brighter oils. Would love to try some darker more challenging stuff.