1. Please excuse us while we carrying out important changes to the forum.

How To Use Your (discount Codes)

Discussion in 'OudBase Perfumery' started by Rahel, Dec 18, 2019.

1. Rahel

Rahel Resident Artisan

C8AD39C3-9C0F-49B0-BD0F-7979B2BC571D.jpeg
    Hello everyone! Thank you to all those who have used the discount codes. It looks like there might be some confusion as to how our sale discount code works!

Just to let you all know, in order to get the sale discount you have to get to check out. Once at check out, then you enter the discount codes.

Here are the codes below!

Silani Walla Patta
    (Silani2.5)

Zenensis 2.5ml
    (challenge2.5)

Zenensis 0.2
    (challenge0.2)

Bangla Chaco organic
    (bangla100)

Thai trilogy
    (trilogy)

Last edited: Dec 18, 2019
  2. Osama Shaikh

Osama Shaikh Just Arrived

What's wrong with Bangla Chaco organic (bangla100)? Is this offer over? I applied the code "bangla100" but it didn't work. and an alert message is appeared "This code isn't valid for your item"

Last edited: Dec 26, 2019
  3. Taesik Yun

Taesik Yun Oud Fanatic Staff Member

It's only applied to 100g option. hehe
    maybe dear Rahel could give you discount on 50g option. DM him

Oudamberlove likes this.
  4. Rahel

Rahel Resident Artisan

Hi osama, I stop the discount code because people where having problems using it, so instead I’ve put the discount as a sale price. This sale price only applies for the 100g

5. Dean

Dean Kinam King

Is there still the discount for the Silani? Look forward to hearing back my friend

6. Rahel

Rahel Resident Artisan

Hi! Dean sorry for the late reply, the sale discount is now the actual price , hope that helps? We have a new Siri Lankan oil that’s just come in which we will be shortly advertising soon, along with some sinking grade agarwood from Siri Lanka too, stay tuned

7. Dean

Dean Kinam King

Hope I can sample this as well then! Maybe if you haven’t shipped out my 1 gram of Silani we can add to that package.

8. Dean

Dean Kinam King

Yeah just put order #1018 on hold so I can buy a sample of the new oil coming in. Any idea when it should arrive there?

Promote Oud!