How is your investment doing?

• Profitable

• Not Profitable

Results are only viewable after voting.

Anwar

True Ouddict
I talked with a guy that this exact thing happened to. He wasn't an investor, just trying to get rid of a "legendary" oil from his collection. He was going to sell it for a loss, if I remember correctly. Then, about the same time, the distiller put the same oil on sale for a massive discount. c'est la vie!
All that said, we are not the Creator of our own sustenance. Whatever is meant for us will reach us. Some obviously do make coin in this trade.

Last edited:

DubOudh

Aster Oudh
I found myself walking this Oudh path after a life time of being exposed to life scents/smells. My olfactory senses were always my most sharpest sense of the material 5.
I happened to engage with Oudh through a course of olfactory evolution in the last year. It was a match made by Allah (subhanahu wata Allah).
To pursue profit in pursuit of divine fragrance.....is of course an individual's own choice. My choice is to enjoy the beautiful scent these heavenly trees bring us just like the prophet......alhamdulallah.

Amended post.

Last edited:

Al Shareef Oudh

Master Perfumer
That is a very profound way to look at it. Unfortunately in some instances people are enticed to oudh under the notion that it will bring great financial benefits for the end user. Which based on this poll doesn't seem to be the case, majority of the people have made loses on those 'investments' that they were promised. I think it is important for people to note that. The reason I say that is the number of people who have fallen for that mistake in this small niche community of ours, is considerable. What makes it worst is when some of those poor people find themselves cash strapped latter on and need to off load the oils and find they cant sell it anywhere close to original paid price let a lone make a profit.

The more clearer that message is, in my opinion the more people will focus on the fragrance ability of the oil at the time of purchase rather than profit-ability. That leads to what you have profoundly shared, and that is beautiful scents for a higher reason of fulfilment.

I found myself walking this Oudh path after a life time of being exposed to life scents/smells. My olfactory senses were always my most sharpest sense of the material 5.
I happened to engage with Oudh through a course of olfactory evolution in the last year. It was a match made by Allah (subhanahu wata Allah).
To pursue profit in pursuit of divine fragrance.....is of course an individual's own choice. My choice is to enjoy the beautiful scent these heavenly trees bring us just like the prophet......alhamdulallah.

Amended post.