GalileoFigaroMagnifico

Oud vibrations
Hello,

Has anyone tried this site : http://hgagarwood.com/

Would like some feed back if any of you have tried their oils or woods. Thanks

MzM
Have not tried, but what an odd, difficult-to-use website. I don't even see the prices on any of the items, or how one can purchase them.
@grandawood deals in Vietnamese wood and oil, perhaps he knows them or their products?

Royhalwood

Oud Fanatic
Have not tried, but what an odd, difficult-to-use website. I don't even see the prices on any of the items, or how one can purchase them.
@grandawood deals in Vietnamese wood and oil, perhaps he knows them or their products?

I was approched by them and I have files with prices and products. No order. I think it is more general quality. And for perfume brand they cam provide oils with certificate.
The man "Tom" who was talking with me is friendly. I know they were at Dubai exhibition in may this year.

F4R1d0uX

Resident Artisan
I was approched by them and I have files with prices and products. No order. I think it is more general quality. And for perfume brand they cam provide oils with certificate.
The man "Tom" who was talking with me is friendly. I know they were at Dubai exhibition in may this year.

Yes they are the kind of sellers who hack your store profile to attract people to their websites...

More than average generic quality ...

Royhalwood

Oud Fanatic
Yes they are the kind of sellers who hack your store profile to attract people to their websites...

More than average generic quality ...

Yes I understand. They sell grade A - B oils and chips. Don't know really more. They offer free samples if you pay shipping cost which are not cheap.
I think it is like a shop that I'm trying right now this week. Agrisec VietThai Compagny known on IG as secret_oud_vietnam. They sell oil for wholesalers and distributors not for simples customers.

F4R1d0uX

Resident Artisan
Yes I understand. They sell grade A - B oils and chips. Don't know really more. They offer free samples if you pay shipping cost which are not cheap.
I think it is like a shop that I'm trying right now this week. Agrisec VietThai Compagny known on IG as secret_oud_vietnam. They sell oil for wholesalers and distributors not for simples customers.

Bis repetita placent Dearest Marie ...

F4R1d0uX

Resident Artisan
Haha yes brother, I am.not very good at judging especially if I only have a video to judge by and the wood piece only had some small bubbling on the edges and not much. Is there a better way to judge that y'all can recommend in this situation?

even from theses kind of sellers you will have to pay the price and not sure if not glued or painted brother. But wallahi nice try you made me smile (not in a way that Im making fun of you or ... really sincerely)

yingshan2004

Just Arrived
Hello,

MzM
Hello,

MzM

Oil, I have purchased it but I don't know how to describe it.
But ~ I can give it to you for free, but the amount is only a little ~
Just send the recipient's information to me and wait!
Haha...

Reactions: MzM

MzM

Oud King
Oil, I have purchased it but I don't know how to describe it.
But ~ I can give it to you for free, but the amount is only a little ~
Just send the recipient's information to me and wait!
Haha...
Haha. Very kind of you, I wasn't going to order any oils from them, just the wood. For oils so far I can only trust the usual suspects: Ensaroud, Oudimentary, Imperial Oud, Alshareef Oud, Alhashimi Oud, Habzoud, Agararomas, Agarwood Assam.

Ouddict

Ouddict Co-Founder & Tech Support
Haha. Very kind of you, I wasn't going to order any oils from them, just the wood. For oils so far I can only trust the usual suspects: Ensaroud, Oudimentary, Imperial Oud, Alshareef Oud, Alhashimi Oud, Habzoud, Agararomas, Agarwood Assam.

Ah... so not LMK? :D:Roflmao:

And no Agar Aura?! :eek:

yingshan2004

Just Arrived

The economy is sluggish in most areas, making money is very hard,
Just look forward to friends, use their own hard-earned hard-earned money,
Can exchange for the goods you really want!