1. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE FORUM WILL UNDERGO A MIGRATION AND MAJOR CHANGE IN DECEMBER 2020 AND JANUARY 2020. PLEASE BEAR WITH US. WE WILL TRY TO KEEP THE DISRUPTION TO A MINIMUM. THE CHANGES SHOULD RESULT IN A MUCH IMPROVED AND RESPONSIVE SITE. SOME OF THE DATA ON THE FORUM THAT IS ASSOCIATED WITH ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE LAYERED ON THE FORUM PLATFORM WILL BE LOST - FOR EXAMPLE TRADER FEEDBACK. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy New Years Ouddicts!

Discussion in 'Kodo King' started by KodoKing, Dec 31, 2020.

1. KodoKing

KodoKing True Ouddict

Hello Ouddict Family -

We would like to wish you all a genuine Kodo King New Year's and in the Holiday Spirit, have created the below promo code exclusively for this community to show our gratitude and to close out 2020 with a bang!

Use Promo Code: OUDDICT when checking out for exclusive discount on Exotic Woods, Kodo Kits and Artisanally distilled essential oils from our site - www.kodoking.com

**Note that I do share with my wife's candle business and it will show as Tonic and Co on the homepage, but just click on current products to navigate to the Kodo King items.

The following Items were also just released as well as one last Borneo Kodo Kit that I was able to put together;

Vintage Hindi
    IMG_8179.JPEG
    Brunei Kinam
    IMG_8178.JPEG
    Kalimantan
    IMG_8176.JPEG
    Sri Lankan (Smells just like Suriranka Senkoh)
    IMG_8172.JPEG
    Borneo Heartwood
    IMG_8170.JPEG
    Filipino
    IMG_8168.JPEG
    Filipino Nirvana
    IMG_8164.JPEG

Wishing you all a wonderful New Years Celebration!!!

-The Wilson's

2. Mr.P

Mr.P Evoloudtionary Bioudlogist

Looks good... expensive stuff way out of my league at $80-$100 per gram but at least I can enjoy the pics!!

Promote Oud!