Andrew Salkin

it's aboud time!
Staff member
hahaha, it's what I do! :) however, once you select the bottle/sample option that selection's price isn't displayed (it does for everything else)

I know - being in software tech, my first instinct is to QA every single page. I subconsciously try to break everything lol. I've emailed Ensar's team countless times to let them know about typos and broken links. lol. I'm pretty sure they don't think it's "cute" anymore.

Al Shareef Oudh

Master Perfumer
I know - being in software tech, my first instinct is to QA every single page. I subconsciously try to break everything lol. I've emailed Ensar's team countless times to let them know about typos and broken links. lol. I'm pretty sure they don't think it's "cute" anymore.

Thats very kind of you to do so Andrew, I invite you to do the same on ours and we might even reward you for your efforts! :D

Ouddict

Ouddict Co-Founder & Tech Support

Have you mentioned that the staging servers in the hosting company that hosts both his forum Gaharu and Ensar Oud are leaking IP addresses and beta content onto the Internet?
:Roflmao:

Last edited:

Andrew Salkin

it's aboud time!
Staff member
Have you mentioned that the staging servers in the hosting company that hosts both his forum Gajaraj and Ensar Oud are leaking IP addresses and beta content onto the Internet?
:Roflmao:

I have not. I was half kidding - I'm in software marketing/sales - this goes wayyyyy above my head. I hate that word though - leaking. Ughh. Sounds nasty :)

Al Shareef Oudh

Master Perfumer
The love for organic/ethical/natural/sustainable oudh, call it what you will is growing and we can see that new comers are finding those oudhs a safer starting point for their wallets :p great to see.

Mustaqbil a customer favourite is now sold out, and we have released a new organic oudh for which we will post the release on ouddict shortly for those who havent received the news letter.

Al Shareef Oudh

Master Perfumer
Here are some amazing Philippines and Brunei Dar Al Salam king pieces. These pieces are very old and the Philippines oudh is the oldest harvest oudh from the Philippines that I am aware of, it was harvested some 35+ years ago.

With many people asking if I have any of these two regions on offer, from my collection i am making a small batch available upon request and maybe releasing to public after.

These are rare gems. Solid pieces some sinking fast, some slow, some half sinking, the pivotal point isnt the sinking or not, but the smell, the smell is out-wordly, forget about mind buzz it will blow your nose off your face and first come best dressed

Please watched the video <here>

Al Shareef Oudh

Master Perfumer
Here are some amazing Philippines and Brunei Dar Al Salam king pieces. These pieces are very old and the Philippines oudh is the oldest harvest oudh from the Philippines that I am aware of, it was harvested some 35+ years ago.

With many people asking if I have any of these two regions on offer, from my collection i am making a small batch available upon request and maybe releasing to public after.

These are rare gems. Solid pieces some sinking fast, some slow, some half sinking, the pivotal point isnt the sinking or not, but the smell, the smell is out-wordly, forget about mind buzz it will blow your nose off your face and first come best dressed

Please watched the video <here>
For those who wanted some photos
20211001_193739.jpg

20211001_193820.jpg

Philippines