1. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE FORUM WILL UNDERGO A MIGRATION AND MAJOR CHANGE IN DECEMBER 2020 AND JANUARY 2020. PLEASE BEAR WITH US. WE WILL TRY TO KEEP THE DISRUPTION TO A MINIMUM. THE CHANGES SHOULD RESULT IN A MUCH IMPROVED AND RESPONSIVE SITE. SOME OF THE DATA ON THE FORUM THAT IS ASSOCIATED WITH ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE LAYERED ON THE FORUM PLATFORM WILL BE LOST - FOR EXAMPLE TRADER FEEDBACK. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

General Vendors Corner

Discussion in 'Al Shareef Oudh' started by Al Shareef Oudh, Sep 3, 2016.

1. Andrew Salkin

Andrew Salkin it's aboud time! Staff Member

I know - being in software tech, my first instinct is to QA every single page. I subconsciously try to break everything lol. I've emailed Ensar's team countless times to let them know about typos and broken links. lol. I'm pretty sure they don't think it's "cute" anymore.

Al Shareef Oudh and Sproaty like this.
  2. Sproaty

Sproaty Sproudy Staff Member

:Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao: a blessing and a curse!

Ouddict likes this.
  3. Al Shareef Oudh

Al Shareef Oudh Resident Artisan

thanks Sproaty it should be fixed now.

4. Al Shareef Oudh

Thats very kind of you to do so Andrew, I invite you to do the same on ours and we might even reward you for your efforts! :D

Ouddict and OudGood like this.
  5. Ouddict

Ouddict Ouddict Co-Founder & Tech Support

Have you mentioned that the staging servers in the hosting company that hosts both his forum Gaharu and Ensar Oud are leaking IP addresses and beta content onto the Internet?
    :Roflmao:

Last edited: Dec 9, 2019
    Andrew Salkin likes this.
  6. Andrew Salkin

Andrew Salkin it's aboud time! Staff Member

I have not. I was half kidding - I'm in software marketing/sales - this goes wayyyyy above my head. I hate that word though - leaking. Ughh. Sounds nasty :)

Ouddict likes this.
  7. Al Shareef Oudh

The love for organic/ethical/natural/sustainable oudh, call it what you will is growing and we can see that new comers are finding those oudhs a safer starting point for their wallets :p great to see.

Mustaqbil a customer favourite is now sold out, and we have released a new organic oudh for which we will post the release on ouddict shortly for those who havent received the news letter.

Taesik Yun likes this.
  8. DubOudh

DubOudh Aster Oudh

Just took delivery of my bottle of Hareer from @Al Shareef Oudh
    Beautiful Hindi oil...Very impressed.I have a few Hindi oils but this is very much out on its own for me......

Taesik Yun, Mustafa and Habz786 like this.
  9. Mustafa

Mustafa True Ouddict

A real old school beauty. Absolutely addictive. Not for the faint of hearts.

Taesik Yun and DubOudh like this.
  10. DubOudh

DubOudh Aster Oudh

Quite a systemic scent almost...gets in on different levels...very much gone up to one of my favorite Oudhs...

Taesik Yun and Mustafa like this.
  11. Mustafa

Mustafa True Ouddict

Not bragging, but didn't I tell you if you love hindi and if you love classical oud profiles, you would love it.

Taesik Yun and DubOudh like this.
  12. DubOudh

DubOudh Aster Oudh

Ah..it was yourself indeed brother.....Have some of the Maliki range by @Al Shareef Oudh
    But this one is a delight....shall retire to sleep with this under my nose....:)

Taesik Yun and Mustafa like this.

Promote Oud!