1. Please excuse us while we carrying out important changes to the forum.

Gems For Ramadhan

Discussion in 'Al Shareef Oudh' started by Al Shareef Oudh, May 8, 2018.

1. Atif Ahmad

Atif Ahmad Whats this Oud About?

Awesome! I've ordered a sample of Kaashef (and Hamms). Looking forward to getting my nose on these.

2. Bilal

Bilal Whats this Oud About?

Nice MashaAllah! Please share your experiences with us when they arrive.

3. Al Shareef Oudh

Al Shareef Oudh Resident Artisan

Ameen to both your ad'eyyaa.

Bilal likes this.
  4. Atif Ahmad

Atif Ahmad Whats this Oud About?

I just received the package from DHL Express!! Yay!

Imagine my surprise when I opened the package to see not two but four vials of perfume! o_O :):D

I ordered Kaashef and Hamms and AlShareef sent me Samarqand and Al Kadrie as well! May Allah reward them handsomely for their generosity. Ameen.

Almost impulsively I smelled each one in turn. Probably a mistake. Each scent is way too sophisticated for my rather untrained nose. So the diversity of the smells sent my brain into a spin. Given my strong affinity for dark musky smells I have fallen deeply in love with Kaashef. Its everything I had hoped for in a musky scent and more. But further than saying I love it I have neither the words nor the training to spell out what I experienced. Inshallah in time I'll develop the vocabulary to do these scents justice.

All I can say for now is that I will be taking a whiff of these every few hours to develop my sense of smell. I am so very thankful to AlShareef for the lightning fast delivery and the generous gifts. Jazakum Allah khair.

Al Shareef Oudh, Bilal and Sproaty like this.
  5. Al Shareef Oudh

Ameen brother to your duas, may Allah bless you and protect you and your love ones. Enjoy the journey :)

6. Al Shareef Oudh

[​IMG]

Welcoming Ramadan
    SALE 20% off site wide
    Use Code ramadan1441

Sale Ends 11pm GMT+8 on 03/Apr/2020

* Minimum Spend $200USD
    sale excludes; Al Malek Al Series and Taifi Rose,
    Sale also Includes some Private Releases please enquire at customercare@alshareefoudh.com
    *1. All items subject to stock availability 2. Our standard returns policy applies 3. There is no cash equivalent in respect of these offers 4. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or discounts. 5. This offer applies only to purchases made after the release of this offer.

Promote Oud!