• IMPORTANT NOTICE: DURING THIS MONTH, WE WILL BE MAKING MANY CHANGES TO OUDDICT AND SOME WILL INVOLVE EITHER TAKING THE SITE OFFLINE OR THE REMOVAL OF FEATURES. PLEASE BEAR WITH US WHILE WE TRY AND IMPROVE THE EXPERIENCE PROVIDED BY THIS SITE TO ITS VALUED MEMBERS, THANK YOU.

Fs - Agar Aura Khmer Kinam, Neriko, Areej Oud Zhen, EO Borneo Zen

asifkafridi3

Oud Beginner
Salam my fellow ouddicts, I'm Asif. I am like the rest of you all and have a passion and love for oud oils.

Buy with confidence, I have good rating and feedback trading here on ouddict. I strive to be a honest seller.

Only shipping within USA at the moment

Agar Aura

1. Khmer Kinam
- beautiful rare perfume by Agar Aura representing the smell of 'red' kinam. See perfume level, approximately 95% full Original price $599. Asking $549.

2. Neriko- beautiful smell of Mysore sandalwood and oud, See perfume level, approximately 95% full, original price $455. Asking $375

Ensar Oud
No introduction needed for Borneo Zen, 3 versions
1. Borneo Zen oil Attar, Approximately 2 gram of pure oil - asking $175
2. Borneo Zen 9.5mL eau de Parfume, See perfume level, approximately 95% full, asking $95
3. Borneo Zen 30 mL pure perfume, see perfume level, approximately 95% full, asking $399

Areej Le Dore - Oud Zhen
SOLD

Paypal Friends/ Family or add 3%
USA shipping only - $8
Shipping with USPS priority mail will update you with tracking number

Message me if interested or if you have any questions.
Thanks,
Asif

Attachments

• 20210627_201925~2.jpg
    20210627_201925~2.jpg
    899.9 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

Mikhalil

Oud Fan
My wedding anniversary is coming up 25% discount to current prices until April 7th!
Happy anniversary! Would that be 25% off the price as listed above? Or have you already applied the discount to the listing? I don’t remember what the prices were before

Mikhalil

Oud Fan
The Nha Trang LTD is just...whoa. I didn’t know what to think going in, but I know that Ensar has called it his “signature oil.” So my hopes were high. I haven’t actually swiped it yet, but just smelling the bottle/cap....bliss

And thank you for the fast shipping and all the extra goodies!

Last edited: