Fresh Zargol Grade Persian Saffron

Discussion in 'Natural Perfumes & Aromatics for Sale' started by AbasFrag, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Arsalan

Arsalan True Ouddict

Received mine earlier today, and wow!!! Never smelled saffron like this! Although a couple times we have received good Persian saffron as gifts, this is just another level of intensity! Perhaps due to freshness...
    Thank you @AbasFrag!
    Already looking forward to the next time you make this available! :Roflmao:

Wahaj and AbasFrag like this.
  2. AbasFrag

AbasFrag Oud Burner

Thanks dear Arsalan:Inlove:

Soooooo happy you liked it akhi. Enjoy!!!!

Wahaj likes this.
  3. AbasFrag

AbasFrag Oud Burner

I'm getting quite many people asking me when I will get more.

There is saffron ready that I can buy now. The only problem is how to get it here without the costums charging me hundreds of $. They go after the swedish market price and that is a disaster. I would need to sell the saffron around 2x the price I sold last time.

The only way is to wait until someone I know travels to Iran. Then they can take maximum 200g with them home. So patience friends :D

Last edited: Oct 19, 2019
    Katimani, Wahaj, Mazhar and 2 others like this.
  4. hedycent

hedycent True Ouddict

Time to start ouddict group tours of Iran, dreaming about the hunt for Isphahan ceramic incense burners

sío and AbasFrag like this.
  5. hedycent

hedycent True Ouddict

6. Wahaj

Wahaj Whats this Oud About?

Received mine as well, and now my spice closet smells like saffron whenever I open it.
    Thanks @AbasFrag for enabling this experience!

7. asifkafridi3

asifkafridi3 Whats this Oud About?

Received mine as well. Thanks for sharing. Ive never smelled saffron prior to this. It smells great and so fresh. Love the color of it too. I put some in a 2.5mL Mysore sandalwood oil. It looks soooooo cool! Haha.

Has anyone tried putting saffron into an Oud oil?

Promote Oud!