• IMPORTANT NOTICE: DURING THIS MONTH, WE WILL BE MAKING MANY CHANGES TO OUDDICT AND SOME WILL INVOLVE EITHER TAKING THE SITE OFFLINE OR THE REMOVAL OF FEATURES. PLEASE BEAR WITH US WHILE WE TRY AND IMPROVE THE EXPERIENCE PROVIDED BY THIS SITE TO ITS VALUED MEMBERS, THANK YOU.

Filipino Malay Co-Distillation

Hamza H

True Ouddict
Earlier this year, I had the rare opportunity to purchase a unique and rare distillation of incense grade partially sinking Malay wood and Filipino wood.

Its been ageing for a few months and has already been released privately to some special clients.

Now I’m opening it up to the ouddict community…

sendnouds

Oud Beginner
Earlier this year, I had the rare opportunity to purchase a unique and rare distillation of incense grade partially sinking Malay wood and Filipino wood.

Its been ageing for a few months and has already been released privately to some special clients.

Now I’m opening it up to the ouddict community…
I’m listening…..or more so, reading

Hamza H

True Ouddict
Close up of this oil.

1 gram is set now at $195!!!

Message me to purchase

F6EA4717-1EB7-4E4B-BA96-6DBAEC9E0360.jpeg

Hamza H

True Ouddict
Just 2 grams remaining.
Check this review from a happy customer

“This one is definitely special, and is so beautiful, masha'Allah!

Begins with a Malaccensis like quality- reminded me a bit of Malaya from AA, then the hirta brings out what definitely reminds me of a Borneo (almost microcarpa or beccariana like), and then the spiciness and slightly bitter cumingiana makes its entrance too.

Can't wait to see what some aging will do.

I'm wearing EO Pinoy LTD (the only pure Filipino oil I have), and the dry down stage is almost identical (slightly softer, but nearly the same profile- warm, spicy, herbaceous, a little bitter and fatty🥰). I put both oils on at the same time, and in nearly the same amount. They were similar in opening, then as Pinoy's top notes settle down, the Filipino/Malay stays dazzling- a sugary, spicy drink with a small dollop of crean: cool, green, sparkling and refreshing. The beginning of the mid stage shows these divergences in complexity even more, and if I focus, I can distinguish the hirta, malaccensis and cumingiana signatures (but the hirta and malaccensis stand out most).

As the middle stage ends, they become more similar than ever before- with the malaccensis now playing the smallest role.”