Eo Private Blend

Discussion in 'Musk' started by PersonelHigh, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Himalayan odyssey

Himalayan odyssey Whats this Oud About?

so are you saying ….if i have sultan musk ..i need not bother to get EO No.2 and private Blend ..as basically all these 3 have the same tone and smell ?
    Which for me is cumin all the way as per my experience with Sultan Musk.

2. PersonelHigh

PersonelHigh Oud Fanatic

You are excellent HIM, in reading comprehension but I would actually wish that you would try all three and teach me where I have gone wrong in this equation, because I can hardly believe myself! I find it so remarkable the similarity that I wrote about it.

3. Himalayan odyssey

i don't think brother i have the money to invest in buying any more Ensar ...as i am one and done ! lol
    ....and if you are saying all 3 have the same DNA than i am content with that but it would be interesting to hear from somebody who has already invested in these 3 ….its not a pocket friendly products which dear brother Ensar puts out ...so one needs to be very very selective ..i took a chance on 1g but that is all i can afford for now sadly !

Rai Munir likes this.
  4. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

Dear Himalayan Odyssey, one attar from each artisanal vendor will do. No need to be hasty. After all it is not 'buy or die'.

If budget permits, better acquire one attar from the vendors:
    Ensar Oud
    Agar Aura (It hasn't offered Musk based attar yet, but its attars have specific signature.)
    Imperial Oud (Al Mashriq is Musk Rose attar.)
    Al Shareef Oudh (Turath 1 is an outstanding Tibetan musk attar.)
    Rising Phoenix (I love the attars from this brand.)

Email them and ask them to buy one or a half gram. I have acquired directly from them excluding Al Shareef Oudh, and I found them accomodating, professional and cooperative.

One oil from each is more than enough. Nothing vanishes from the Oud market.

Joe King, Sproaty, Bryan-I and 3 others like this.
  5. Himalayan odyssey

Dear brother Rai Munir,
    Thanks a lot for your sensible guidance and i have benefited greatly from it !
    For now I am waiting for the shipment from dear brother Ulugbek and will have that soon hopefully, post which I will figure out 'what next'....
    Also, I did go through details about Turath 1 but sadly now they have Turath 2 as I couldn't find Turath 1 on their site....so will see all these below recommendations as we go along ...
    Thanks again & I shall share my impressions once I get the package from brother Ulugbek !

Joe King likes this.
  6. PersonelHigh

PersonelHigh Oud Fanatic

My next last thought on EO Private is this ~ first tangentially Mr Oud's assertion in another video the scent of urine in the make-up of sandalwood. Which I took under advisement and left alone until one day I was wearing sandalwood but kept looking at the dog and sniffing urine. And then it all came together it was me, wearing sandalwood on my wrist. Not the dog.

I have been perplexed about this creation and fresh from a long dream this morning I was startled by an epiphany. Ensar Oud's pink peppercorn musk let me put this delicately is the embodiment of a woman's own private blend. I have reconsidered my initial impression, SCRATCH it all, the Private Blend is utter genius. It is the musky and savory ambergris between a woman's legs.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
    Mustakim Godil and Arsalan like this.
  7. Al Shareef Oudh

Al Shareef Oudh Resident Artisan

yes unfortunately we could not accommodate for your request as we do not accept the method of payment that was proposed (WU to an individual), it was definitely not for a lack of will to assist. :)

Mustakim Godil likes this.
  8. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

:Cry::Cry::Cry:

Respected Al Shareef Oudh, I think Turath with prominent Tibetan musk was Turath II, not Turath I. I mentioned Turath I in my post.

Mustakim Godil likes this.
  9. Al Shareef Oudh

Al Shareef Oudh Resident Artisan

Dear Rai it is all good here my dear nothing to worry about, when i read your impressions of oils i imagine you in love, like a mystic lost in pure love of their beloved, one can not blame a person absolved in what they love, they are in a different place and we can't even imagine what they feel. Sometimes they will utter things but intent is totally opposite love is a deep ocean.

When you speak about musk this is what i visualise, so i generally feel you are in a different zone.

As you mentioned Turath I has Tibetan Musk and Turath II has Siberian Musk. I would say in our recent releases the most prominent Musk is in Yaqoot, Kasheef and Hekayat.

Promote Oud!