• IMPORTANT NOTICE: DURING THIS MONTH, WE WILL BE MAKING MANY CHANGES TO OUDDICT AND SOME WILL INVOLVE EITHER TAKING THE SITE OFFLINE OR THE REMOVAL OF FEATURES. PLEASE BEAR WITH US WHILE WE TRY AND IMPROVE THE EXPERIENCE PROVIDED BY THIS SITE TO ITS VALUED MEMBERS, THANK YOU.

Eo No. 1 Edp By Ensar Oud

Leander

True Ouddict
Heard much about it, so just had to try it of course! lol Could only find a 2ml sample. I LOVE IT! Figures that it would be hard to get now. Grrrrrrrrrrr.

Castingshadows

True Ouddict
Heard much about it, so just had to try it of course! lol Could only find a 2ml sample. I LOVE IT! Figures that it would be hard to get now. Grrrrrrrrrrr.

it won’t be hard to get. Ensar has a habit of creating scarcity to drive up sales when he does put it back on the site. He’s said several times this last year that he’d never bring back EDP strength offerings yet two months later he brought them back.

He pulls a lot of his stock and waits till sales and hype are at the right moment and then puts everything back up. He’s a terrific business man and knows exactly how to play on people’s heartstrings.

Mustafa

True Ouddict
Also, from memory, Brother Ensar released two versions. I don't know which one you have sampled.

Sproaty

Sproudy
Staff member
It's nice but to me the leather pouch that surrounds the bottle smells way better than the actual fragrance