gent911

Oud Beginner
Hey gang :)

Anyone tried EO Chinese Exclusive?
I am readying Kyara and it made me quite interested. As there is no sample available, I am quite cautious to buy it blindly.

Thanks for your feedback.

Mr.P

oud<3er
I have a bottle of this. Pretty much full. Zero resemblance to Kyara. I think a bunch of people use “kyara” very loosely especially in the context of sales. This oil is fermented, earthy, peat moss type smell. Never in a million years would you match it to the scent of kyara wood, whether heated or at room temp.

Tauhid Shaikh

True Ouddict
I have a bottle of this. Pretty much full. Zero resemblance to Kyara. I think a bunch of people use “kyara” very loosely especially in the context of sales. This oil is fermented, earthy, peat moss type smell. Never in a million years would you match it to the scent of kyara wood, whether heated or at room temp.
I have found some oils and perfumes to be capturing some facets of Kyara/Kinam. I will list some of the names out.

Mr.P

oud<3er
Also I am talking about the agarwood oil from when it was first released - that is what I have not a spray or perfume based on it like was mentioned above.