• IMPORTANT NOTICE: DURING THIS MONTH, WE WILL BE MAKING MANY CHANGES TO OUDDICT AND SOME WILL INVOLVE EITHER TAKING THE SITE OFFLINE OR THE REMOVAL OF FEATURES. PLEASE BEAR WITH US WHILE WE TRY AND IMPROVE THE EXPERIENCE PROVIDED BY THIS SITE TO ITS VALUED MEMBERS, THANK YOU.

Eo Blue Yunnan

Castingshadows

@scentofsamadhi
I’ve tried it. It’s really simple, clear, and pristine. I wish it sung its song just a bit louder but it’s nice. It reminds me a lot of something you’d get from Taha. Very top note heavy and “clear”. A lot of Ensar’s newer distillations all have a similar tone and feel to them and this one follows suit in that it’s lacking the typical basenotes you find in some of the heavier hitting oils in his roster.

It’s pristine quality lends to a very ethereal presence. It honestly reminds me a bit of Suka City. They’re not the same by any means but it’s similar in feel.

Mustafa

True Ouddict
I’ve tried it. It’s really simple, clear, and pristine. I wish it sung its song just a bit louder but it’s nice. It reminds me a lot of something you’d get from Taha. Very top note heavy and “clear”. A lot of Ensar’s newer distillations all have a similar tone and feel to them and this one follows suit in that it’s lacking the typical basenotes you find in some of the heavier hitting oils in his roster.

It’s pristine quality lends to a very ethereal presence. It honestly reminds me a bit of Suka City. They’re not the same by any means but it’s similar in feel.
Thanks brother.

I like my vietnamese to have that thick dark quality to it. The basenote in Viet oil is one of my favorite. I have also noticed this trend in Ensars newer oils. I have sampled many of the new oils in offering and I found that they lack the depth. His classic oils were not like this.
Taha's oils may be top note heavy but by no means they lack the depth. His recent vietnamese distillation is absolutely amazing. Top note is prominent for sure but the complexity, depth, transitional quality is mind blowing. Mind buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!! haha.