1. Please excuse us while we carrying out important changes to the forum.

Elimnandi- New Mysore Sandalwood Oil - Pre Order Special

Discussion in 'Tyson Mortensen' started by tyson, Feb 25, 2020.

1. zeedubbya

zeedubbya Oud Fan

I have to give a shoutout. I picked up some of this back in April from Tyson and we had some logistical issues, which he resolved to my satisfaction. I just want to say. This Sandalwood Oil is AWESOME. I’ve been going through the Oud journey and I have received a lot of Sandalwood oil samples here and there and I always thought they were all just “meh” compared to Oud. When I first got this one I thought— eh it’s pretty, it’s nice too. BUT, here lately, I’m assuming since this has aged a bit more it’s turned into something absolutely magical. I know a lot of you on here have raved about Tyson’s distillations, and now I see it. I believe this is the LTD, the Royal, Sultan, the Ultima, whatever the highest grade you want to assign....this is it. I just wanted to put a write up on here. Bravo to you @tyson this stuff is all that and more. An absolute stunning creation.

Bryan-I and Taesik Yun like this.
  2. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

Wonderful to hear , thankyou !

Taesik Yun likes this.
  3. DubOudh

DubOudh Aster Oudh

Did you get rid of this final bottle?
    If not might be interested in putting it on my order to be shipped!!

4. PersonelHigh

PersonelHigh True Ouddict

I want too Tyson!! Make more:)

5. DubOudh

DubOudh Aster Oudh

Thank you brother Tyson for this precious bottle that arrived here today....
    Would say somehow you managed to bottle a small bit of Nirvana/Jannah/Heaven in this work...
    My nose keeps going back to this since it landed...
    Thank you so much again!!!

6. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

Your most welcome im glad your enjoying it !!

DubOudh and OudGood like this.

Promote Oud!