1. Please excuse us while we carrying out important changes to the forum.

East African Agarwood Smoking Chamber For Sale

Discussion in 'Accessories for Sale' started by okonos, Nov 14, 2020.

1. okonos

okonos Whats this Oud About?

Hi all. When I was last in Kenya I decided to get an agarwood smoking chamber made for me.

I designed what I considered a chamber suitable for scenting my clothes with heated or smoking woods and resins, and worked with a local artisan to get it made using natural plant weave on a steel frame.

It is not a traditional design for agarwood smoking, though whether it coincides with any culture's methods would be interesting to know.

Now I am trying to downsize, and together with a degree of anosmia, it is time to pass it on. In fact, the chamber was used only a handful of times.

The item is 65cm high, and has open areas and shelves to allow for adding many items of clothing and the circulation of vapour and smoke. Two strings are tied over the open area for hanging clothes more openly. The weave also allows for vapour and smoke to partly pass through it.The base is open: you place your burner on the ground with the chamber above it.

I'd like to recover the costs of paying the artisan and something towards bringing it home. So I am selling for GBP 85 / Euro 100 / USD 115.

I am based in the UK (Leicester) so it would be easier if you are a UK buyer. Shipping is extra but should not be too much. It weighs 11.5kg. Shipping abroad is possible, and within the EU should be relatively inexpensive. Further afield is likely to be costly.

Please message here or PM me if you are interested. Thanks.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 14, 2020
  2. Ouds student

Ouds student True Ouddict

Thats a beautiful innovation

okonos likes this.
  3. okonos

Thank you

4. okonos

Anyone interested? Offers considered :)