1. Please excuse us while we carrying out important changes to the forum.

Christmas Sale 30% Off All My Stock

Discussion in 'Sandalwood' started by tyson, Dec 16, 2019.

1. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

VPhong and Taesik Yun like this.
  2. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

Ive got some wonderful complements on the sandalwood oil I have listed , one person said its the best mysore sandalwood oil they have ever smelled . Stock is running low .

VPhong and Mr.P like this.
  3. Mr.P

Mr.P Evoloudtionary Bioudlogist

Wish I could get a whiff!

4. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

pm me your shipping addy ill send a sample ,and merry Christmas

Mr.P likes this.
  5. Mr.P

Mr.P Evoloudtionary Bioudlogist

Tyson - I know how much heart you put into your work and that you need to work hard to make ends meet on these projects. I don’t feel like a free sample is appropriate given your efforts, especially since I just can’t afford this tier of product. Someone else offered to send me free high-end sandalwood samples as well and I turned it down. though I was tempted I would feel like a complete cad accepting free gifts from a struggling artist like yourself. Heck, we should be sending YOU gifts to support your endeavors.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
    Taesik Yun and Rai Munir like this.
  6. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

Salute you, Sir!

I am blessed with all sandal oils distilled by Tyson.

Taesik Yun and Mr.P like this.
  7. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

Your most kind my friend , thank you . @Rai Munir you have them all but not this one ^^ I have some on my wrist now i added one drop of talif rose to 100 drops of this sandal mmm divine

Mazhar, Rai Munir and Taesik Yun like this.
  8. Rasoul Salehi

Rasoul Salehi True Ouddict

very soon i can share my thoughts with you. in great excitement i await...

btw, noble of you mr P.

the original top sandal from tyson made from the black meat mysore, sorry tyson i forget the name (untagged bottle i received), was/is superb. in fact better now than early days. it has put on weight. it has rounded out. it is going to continue to shift. in early days and still a bit now there is a green note here but not citrusy like some sandal, instead more frankincense citrusy. i like it! iirc it was some minor residue of frank in the apparatus that gave it this most wonderful serendipitous end result.

tyson and Rai Munir like this.
  9. Kautto

Kautto Just Arrived

I guess the sale is off?

10. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

hihi just message me , ill still give the sale , let me know what you would like

Promote Oud!