1. Please excuse us while we carrying out important changes to the forum.

Chinese Medicine And Coronavirus

Discussion in 'Rising Phoenix' started by RisingPhoenix, Mar 16, 2020.

1. RisingPhoenix

RisingPhoenix Resident Artisan

As Rising Phoenix is more than just about aromatics - I figured I’d share more about the side of my business that got me into aromatics ;)

Rai Munir and EJayB like this.
  2. RisingPhoenix

3. RisingPhoenix

Taesik Yun likes this.
  4. RisingPhoenix

Another great article - with info both on Chloroquine, Quinine, and Qing Fei Pai Du Tang.

Although the patent (Prepared) QFPDT isn’t available in the US - we can still make it from raw or granular herbs, no problem. I’ve got some more coming in today or tomorrow if you’d like to order some. I’ve been taking it and feel friggen fantastic.

https://www.healthcmi.com/Acupunctu...l-medicine-for-covid-19-coronavirus-treatment

5. alcolado glacial

alcolado glacial True Ouddict

Thanks for the info! While we are on the subject i ave heard that anti inflammatory drugs should be avoided, what about the use of oudh, it does have anti inflamontary effects. Also in the article you linked are you not suppose to take the medicine if you are using : chinolones, macrolides, ondansetron, and many antiarrhythmics, antidepressants, and antipsychotics. Or should these referred medicines not be taken while having covid-19 virus.

6. RisingPhoenix

Anti-inflammatory Med’s, in their process also dampen the immune response.

Oud is Anti-inflammatory by Moving Qi - similar to how riding a motorcycle is cooling on a hot day because of the movement of the air / wind. It’s the same reason we turn on a fan to cool off - movement can actually have a Cooling effect. This form of anti-inflammatory response is different from how an NSAID works - so they shouldn’t be compared as a 1:1

As to taking in conjunction with other pharmaceuticals - hard exactly to make blanket calls as we see people as individuals and not as protocalls. Not sure if suggest anyone stop taking their Western pharmacologicals - although I’d recommend after all this is said and done to maybe begin exploring other forms of medicine that may help you get off of them.

The BIG topics I don’t see being discussed anywhere are :

1. Why do so many people have poor health?
    2. Why are so many on so many pharmaceuticals (something like 60% of Americans are on at least one, daily)
    3. What is within my own power to reclaim my health?
    4. What does Health actually look like?
    5. What needs to be done to be healthy?

All of these are questions I address with my patients.

We all understand that you have to cultivate wealth, cultivate knowledge, cultivate a garden ... but somehow people think good health just happens to them. People live wrecklessly and then “just go to the hospital” when their ship springs a leak.

People live carelessly and don’t Cultivate their Health.

I don’t see this being discussed ANYwhere.

alcolado glacial likes this.
  7. LJH

LJH Whats this Oud About?

Good sharing ! We shouldnt dismiss TCM, it is a holistic approach towards a harmonious body condition. Such treatments requires patience and follow through to show its efficacy.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

EJayB and RisingPhoenix like this.
  8. RisingPhoenix

9. alcolado glacial

alcolado glacial True Ouddict

Thanks for answering :thumbsup:

EJayB and RisingPhoenix like this.
  10. Mr.P

Mr.P Evoloudtionary Bioudlogist

I would be careful about seeking medical advice regarding prescription drugs on a forum like this. Be safe, people!

ander.s, RisingPhoenix and Taesik Yun like this.
  11. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

True

At the moment, major issue is Ca pandemic- Corona. And we can't afford experimentation of any sort. So, we have to go with the measures suggested by the government after consulting certified physicians.

What JK has posted is worth noting as well. Well, I had always been made to listen that the western people are much concerned about health and truly cultivate their health. Alas! At the moment, the western countries have been coronized. Isolation is alpha and omega at the moment. The rest is what will be discussed and researched when all will be declared OK.

Stay home to live and let live.

12. RisingPhoenix

Treated one of the doctors from one of the Atlanta hospitals earlier today.

I asked her what they are using to treat viral infected individuals. Her response?

“Nothing”. It’s all palliative care. They send most home for self isolation and the really bad ones get on a respirator.

Chinese Medicine offers some actual treatments - beyond palliative care.

Doesn’t mean you shouldn’t consult your doctor or go to a hospital if you get bad. Just means that there ARE effective treatments available RIGHT NOW.

To expand beyond that - a lotta folks are figuring out that their health isn’t so great after all, and that they are often surprised to find they belong to at risk groups, despite thinking they are “healthy”. That would be many of the folks who walk into my clinic.

People need to realize that they DO have access to healthcare. That they DO have solutions available. And that there ARE options they aren’t being told about.

Heck - this whole forum is about alternatives to mainstream BS. Seems fitting to find new that there are effective healthcare options, as well :)

Just so happens one of your aromatics vendors is also one of those licensed healthcare practitioners with an arsenal of options ;)

Rai Munir and EJayB like this.
  13. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

I fully recognise it.

Well, if possible, you have to share some recipe or prescription that you think can be beneficial now.

If respected Trump can suggest some thing, why not a certified health practitioner (qualified from China) JK.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2020
    RisingPhoenix likes this.
  14. RisingPhoenix

Check the initial post in this thread. Already posted it ;)

And thanks :)

Rai Munir likes this.
  15. RisingPhoenix

ander.s and TDK like this.
  16. Taesik Yun

Taesik Yun True Ouddict Staff Member

Hi, fellow Ouddict members.

I'll step in here as a moderator. it is a difficult time for us and we're seeking solutions to keep us healthy.
    respected JK is a licensed doctor but since this forum is built around artisanal oud and natural perfumery, this kind of information can seriously affect our health.
    I'll moderate further medical advice or information that can potentially lead to biased decisions.

as always, happy smelling.
    yours.

Sproaty, Martin and RisingPhoenix like this.

Promote Oud!