MrK

Oud Fanatic
Dear Ouddicts,

I have tried several sri lankan oils in the last few months and yesterday i have received a package from brother @Rahel.

It contained imo a crazy oil named Hindi Sultan(think of the cleanest hindi with vanillic tones? Just wow).

But the thread is not about HS, its about Ceylon Nirvana.

First off let me start by saying this : if you want a real high grade sri lankan oil in your arsenal you cannot unsee C.N., this is it, all this time you were looking for this and Rahel is sitting there sayin i got it.

Upon smelling i get hit by greeny jungle vibes, when i mean jungly greeby vibes im not talking about ordinary Sri Lankans, i am talking about soft, delicate, sense tingling, like an attar that is so well made you'd think it has just 1 ingredient.
This green jungle is hold by the ocean and wave after wave you get hit by it.
Creamy hues surrounding all these scents, all facets and accords act like a servant to the sultan and with none out of order, together they harmonize as if it is Louis XV's harp being played by Rahel himself :)
Let me remind you this is a young oil? What will happen in time? Go figure.

I am maybe not that good into breaking down notes on an oud oil, but i know a good oil when i smell one.

Sri Lanka : yes
Typical : No!
Amazing : Yes!

And then there is brother Rahel himself.
This guy is amazing to talk, deal, discuss with and it is more amazing to listen to him.
I have never seen a vendor as patient(i ask stupid questions haha) as brother Rahel.
Always has time to explain or to listen.
Id advise everyone to watch atleast his video's for more understanding of the process of Oud.

Thank you Rahel.

I hope the brothers and sisters here can try this oil out and be amazed by it.

Dear Ouddicts,

I have tried several sri lankan oils in the last few months and yesterday i have received a package from brother @Rahel.

It contained imo a crazy oil named Hindi Sultan(think of the cleanest hindi with vanillic tones? Just wow).

But the thread is not about HS, its about Ceylon Nirvana.

First off let me start by saying this : if you want a real high grade sri lankan oil in your arsenal you cannot unsee C.N., this is it, all this time you were looking for this and Rahel is sitting there sayin i got it.

Upon smelling i get hit by greeny jungle vibes, when i mean jungly greeby vibes im not talking about ordinary Sri Lankans, i am talking about soft, delicate, sense tingling, like an attar that is so well made you'd think it has just 1 ingredient.
This green jungle is hold by the ocean and wave after wave you get hit by it.
Creamy hues surrounding all these scents, all facets and accords act like a servant to the sultan and with none out of order, together they harmonize as if it is Louis XV's harp being played by Rahel himself :)
Let me remind you this is a young oil? What will happen in time? Go figure.

I am maybe not that good into breaking down notes on an oud oil, but i know a good oil when i smell one.

Sri Lanka : yes
Typical : No!
Amazing : Yes!

And then there is brother Rahel himself.
This guy is amazing to talk, deal, discuss with and it is more amazing to listen to him.
I have never seen a vendor as patient(i ask stupid questions haha) as brother Rahel.
Always has time to explain or to listen.
Id advise everyone to watch atleast his video's for more understanding of the process of Oud.

Thank you Rahel.

I hope the brothers and sisters here can try this oil out and be amazed by it.
Ya, Brother Rahel is cool.