• IMPORTANT NOTICE: DURING THIS MONTH, WE WILL BE MAKING MANY CHANGES TO OUDDICT AND SOME WILL INVOLVE EITHER TAKING THE SITE OFFLINE OR THE REMOVAL OF FEATURES. PLEASE BEAR WITH US WHILE WE TRY AND IMPROVE THE EXPERIENCE PROVIDED BY THIS SITE TO ITS VALUED MEMBERS, THANK YOU.

Car air freshener bakhoor?

Woody

Oud Beginner
Has anyone ever messed around with using natural wood/oil/bakhoor as an air freshener in a vehicle? I don't think I have seen a whole lot of discussion on this, but to me it seems like a good application for a bakhoor type of material.

DubOudh

Aster Oudh
Scent salim is big on agarwood airfreshners. You should check them out.
Yes agreed
I got some from them some while back and depending on which scent you go for....they are quite nice and I find them more pleasent then standard stuff.
Also seem to last longer.

When coming near to the end of the life...I usually swipe some lesser Oudh oil I have onto the card which extends the scent for days afterwards...

hedycent

True Ouddict
I regularly fumigate my work vehicle, when I have one. It’s usually an attempt to change the synthetic stink that they arrive with. I have had the occasional distressed neighbour, YOUR CAR IS ON FIRE!!! No that’s agarwood fumigation, haven’t you heard of smoke without fire?

Last edited:

Sulaiman

Oud Beginner
I used to use a mini bakhoor burner like this before, It was pretty useful especially being able to keep it in the car and turn it on anytime but it broke rather easily. I wonder now how well it would have burned agarwood chips though.

Attachments

• 81XAJMxJ8DL._AC_SX466_.jpg
    81XAJMxJ8DL._AC_SX466_.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 7