EJayB

True Ouddict
BD7839DC-5BA6-409A-AA7A-6E5326EE3F89.jpeg
Just getting set up for a 2 month run of distillation, one or two runs a day

Mr.P

oud<3er
Are you just distilling essential oil there? Is this used for flavoring cartridges or extract? Can I get a sample of the essential oil from you please!?! Oh wait probably can’t ship that even though the essential oil is not psychoactive

EJayB

True Ouddict
This is a zero THC, essential oil. Contains the heart and soul of the cannabis scent profile, very rare as all the THC is tossed in the end with the biomass, so is extremely expensive to produce. Most commercial farms skip this process. For me it’s one of my favorite aspects of living the dream!

EJayB

True Ouddict
This is totally legal for me to ship, I am out of last year’s and this year’s batch needs to dry and cure. Like oud it needs to be aged a bit to develop the true scent. I do not use this for cartridges, way to pricy for that. Carts use fake terps . We extract the terp through Co2 as we make The distillate then add it back.

Mr.P

oud<3er
Can you share any info on the genetics of the plants? What odor profile / chemotype will it be? Mixed? More than one?

EJayB

True Ouddict
We grow ;
Sour zkittles
Sour tangie
Sour banana sherbet
Watermelon zkittles
OG kush
3kings
Platinum cookies
Mandarin cookies
The oil will all be kept separate by strain and I will send in for the terp test at the lab that does our other testing for state compliance

have you ever added a drop or two of the eo to thc distillate to see if the spirit of the plant can be reunited with its chemistry to experience the effects of the particular strain. cannabis spagyrics is also seem like a unique route as well if you have fresh biomass in abundance, theres one company that makes, spirit plant spagyrics (banistereopsis, psychotria, s. divinorum, etc...)

Andrew Salkin

it's aboud time!
Staff member
Coming up on 2 years sober. Herb was never my issue - but I do miss the scent of raw flowers. Is this something you'd wear like an oud? So curious as to the aroma. Definitely interested as samples become available :)