hedycent

True Ouddict
Last night I had a swipe of Adam's new sandalwood oil. A bit too much oil made it onto my arm so I removed a little with a sliver of paulo santo wood.
I put it on my kz burner
Wow what a combination!!!!!!
Followed it up with a little IO walla patta
Blissssss

F4R1d0uX

Resident Artisan
View attachment 289
Haven't fumigated in a long while. Original KZ subitism with connector, burning on one I put together myself with Yamadamatsu Genmyo and Kurubou, will follow with a stick or two of KZ's Central Cambodia and Interweave II. I have some wood around somewhere, just have to find it...
Super set up @PEARL !!!

hasans1412

Resident Artisan
Have any of you guys tried heating bits of incense sticks on a KZ burner? I have tried with few of mine and sometimes, I must say I preferred heating the incense sticks rather than burning it, although it's a quick heat before it turns black. But give it a try and let me know how you find it :)

F4R1d0uX

Resident Artisan
@F4R1d0uX I am curious as to your native tongue. I've seen your writing and some seems like a dialect of Arabic or maybe a language from a region closely related to KSA. When I google what I see you've said, it mostly comes up as in French.

Oh really ?
Actualy I'm a UFO haha.
I was born in France and I still live there.
I also use to live in Montreal.
And I'm originaly Algerian !

View attachment 289
Haven't fumigated in a long while. Original KZ subitism with connector, burning on one I put together myself with Yamadamatsu Genmyo and Kurubou neriko, will follow with a stick or two of KZ's Central Cambodia and Interweave II. I have some wood around somewhere, just have to find it...
Wow, that Rocks! Pearl.
I did a mini-fumigation last night with some powdered Nha Trang from Incensehouse Taiwan in an effort to discover what some Nha Trang oil would smell like. The Nha Trang was interesting, but I am still left with no clue as to what a Nha Trang oil would smell like.

Oud_learner

Have any of you guys tried heating bits of incense sticks on a KZ burner? I have tried with few of mine and sometimes, I must say I preferred heating the incense sticks rather than burning it, although it's a quick heat before it turns black. But give it a try and let me know how you find it :)

I am far from an expert in incense sticks, KZ would be the best person to comment on this. :)

My understanding is that for direct burning types of incense, it will contain some sorts of combustible bases such as charcoal or wood powder, that is required in the appropriate amount according to the formulation needs of the incense type to give off the desirable aroma upon heating. Indirect heating on a burner might not be able to achieve the correct temperature needed and you might miss out on some of the finer nuances of the aroma.

On the other hand, the neriko that Pearl was using are meant for indirect heating and will work fine on a burner.

@PEARL great connector mashallah I was thinking to buy it but I cancel because big size now I use more mica to enjoy but I didn't burn wood from along time , I'm also fan of kz sticks Specially the agarwoods products like naban & manaban malaki I have good sticks from kz I really love them ...

@PEARL I agree with you indeed kyarazen do it for love he Can easy ask more price for this wonderful products and he take so responsible prices, I didn't try before Japanese incense but from first try to kz sticks I become sticks lover !

Santal Claus

True Ouddict
These pictures are ridiculous. I love to watch agarwood bubble. It's such a peace-inducing endeavor. I am burning two different types of sandalwood together on the electric mabkhara...S. ellipticum and S. Paniculatum. They are both from Hawaii. I grated the powder off of the logs with a cheese grater before I put them on my burner, and that was quite nice because of the fragrance created by good old friction. They are not as good as Indian sandalwood as we all know but they still smell excellent.

Alexander Oudh

Oud Fanatic
@Alexander Oudh please make a wood sample pack in your offering ;)
Hi Jalil,

I would love to make a sample pack of my wood, however, the pieces are too big (handpicked) and I do not like to break them unless I am burning them as its a bit of a superstition for me. We may offer sample wood packs in the future. I do apologize. Please let me know what you look for in oudh wood and I will tell you what you should buy.