Heating some Vietnamese chips from Quang binh , after buying these chips from the same vendor for years I am still in love with the scent! My favorite daily burn so I was totally excited to finally be allowed to buy some shavings from this vendor after asking for close to 2 years !! so now I can capture this scent in one of my next distillations , batch size is going up each distillation so should be more to go around this time.View attachment 17848View attachment 17848
Now that’s an anticipation like no other👍

Proust Madeleine

True Ouddict
Brunei G ,
my favorite wood to burn and I’m on the search for some more Brunei of this quality if anyone knows where ?
Same here. My very favorite burn. Would love to find more of that wood(or a sister batch).

Burning a bit of IO Viet wood with a micro swipe of Nha Trang Ultima on one wrist and Nha Trang LTD on the other. Very nice homecoming.

Last edited:

EJayB

True Ouddict
Early morning reflections with the sunrise and Vietnamese oud wood
68CC9D46-C126-41F7-8F65-749A9C2EBBAE.jpeg

Taesik Yun

Attar Yun
Staff member
Morning meditation complemented with a small chip of fast sinking Malinua™ courtesy of @EJayB
This one is super deep and raw. unapologetic in its oudiness. the notes are so condensed, it's hard to discern notes when I heat with the temperature I normally use. it was a blissful session. thank you, Ed.