EJayB

True Ouddict
Vietnamese non-sinking wood that smells amazing and lasts in the air a long time. Top quality scent without the premium price.
I burn this wood a lot and love it!!! (3$ per gram) can’t say enough good things about oudwoodVietnam.com
I have been using this vendor for a few years now and have 100% trust in their products and service and recommend their sinking grades and non-sinking. Tell them Edward from olefaktory sent you, should be able to get a 10% discount!!

TheOudDood

Not that Brandon
Getting the hang of the Vietnamese red soil now and it is really really good. Scent lingers for awhile and fills the space. 😊😊😊
C309B900-470E-400D-93A1-E31C849F3FF7.jpeg

Proust Madeleine

True Ouddict
is it me or can some wood burn for 12+ hrs and still give off a smell? I've sometimes forgotten to turn my burner off before going to bed (or before going to work if I put it on in the morning) - and return to an aroma still coming off the piece

current burn - Malay Hirta from Habz
I’ve found if I get the wood heated and cooled several times to where the resin has a caramel like consistency and the sweet resin stage smell, I can heat that part on low for hours and hours and hours. 6-8 is the longest I’ve experienced but I’ve put my setup away at that point to go to bed.

EJayB

True Ouddict
Heating some Vietnamese chips from Quang binh , after buying these chips from the same vendor for years I am still in love with the scent! My favorite daily burn so I was totally excited to finally be allowed to buy some shavings from this vendor after asking for close to 2 years !! so now I can capture this scent in one of my next distillations , batch size is going up each distillation so should be more to go around this time.
603B7D5A-CA30-493C-8407-A99089B47D83.jpeg
603B7D5A-CA30-493C-8407-A99089B47D83.jpeg

Last edited: