1. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE FORUM WILL UNDERGO A MIGRATION AND MAJOR CHANGE IN DECEMBER 2020 AND JANUARY 2020. PLEASE BEAR WITH US. WE WILL TRY TO KEEP THE DISRUPTION TO A MINIMUM. THE CHANGES SHOULD RESULT IN A MUCH IMPROVED AND RESPONSIVE SITE. SOME OF THE DATA ON THE FORUM THAT IS ASSOCIATED WITH ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE LAYERED ON THE FORUM PLATFORM WILL BE LOST - FOR EXAMPLE TRADER FEEDBACK. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Burn Of The Day/night

Discussion in 'Scent of the Day/Night' started by jalil, Sep 15, 2016.

1. EJayB

EJayB True Ouddict

King Filli log got a shave today 886872A4-9262-4C8A-82D8-38417B74E889.jpeg

2. iori

iori N00bHead

Beautiful :O

Taesik Yun likes this.
  3. iori

iori N00bHead

EO Ceram Sinking
    EO Sumatra 1996
    EO papua 02
    EO Pinoy Privee

Taesik Yun, Oudamberlove and KodoKing like this.
  4. EJayB

EJayB True Ouddict

Some really nice Brunei from Al Hashimi
    Roc hard and full of resin
    Amazing scent

Alkhadra, Oudamberlove, iori and 2 others like this.
  5. KodoKing

KodoKing True Ouddict

The Collectors Grade or the latest stuff?

iori and Taesik Yun like this.
  6. Dan

Dan True Ouddict

KZ Sulawesi Cumminga

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Oudamberlove and iori like this.
  7. EJayB

EJayB True Ouddict

It is from the current Batch available
    ( outstanding)

Oudamberlove, Taesik Yun and KodoKing like this.
  8. Taesik Yun

Taesik Yun True Ouddict Staff Member

BCO.jpg
    Bangla cacao organic from oudbase.
    minty top, dark chocolate and a little bit of leather from the middle to end.

very nice for the price. one thing that bothers me about these woods is that the quality of woods varies a lot for each piece.
    some low-quality pieces easily catch fire on high temp and some good-quality pieces are fine on high-temp with a beautiful smell.
    @Rahel should have removed inferior ones from this batch. :confused: what a bummer.

Oudamberlove and iori like this.
  9. Dan

Dan True Ouddict

EO Sinking Ceram

This wood always amazes me .... The creamy purple floral doing its thing ...

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Oudamberlove and Taesik Yun like this.
  10. iori

iori N00bHead

11. EJayB

EJayB True Ouddict

Brunei from AH
    Really can’t get enough of this wood it is so
    Beautiful

12. Habz786

Habz786 Resident Artisan & Ouddict Co-Founder

Andrew Salkin likes this.
  13. EJayB

EJayB True Ouddict

Scent is amazing, I’ve shaved all of maybe .3 from that log , some inside some out side But it all smells amazing

iori, Habz786 and Andrew Salkin like this.
  14. Andrew Salkin

Andrew Salkin it's aboud time! Staff Member

@Habz786 what's the story with this piece? May have asked before but can't remember - was the center just not as resinated? Is that pretty unusual? In my head I always thought the infections built outward from a center point. Do you see other King grade pieces where the center didn't resinate like this? Imagine it must be a pain to carve out the center - special tools for this? Is this piece and most of the baby king smaller ones from the same harvest? Same forest/sub species? Think you said cumingiana right? And Mindanao?

iori likes this.
  15. Habz786

Habz786 Resident Artisan & Ouddict Co-Founder

@Andrew Salkin this was one of my top pieces from a very old filipino tree. The centre was not as resinated so hollowed out. In reality without physically being present when a tree is chopped no one can say for sure where the wood is from and rely on suppliers for this information. With Filipines those are the 2 jungles where trees were chopped and now the wood is getting rarer. The pieces i sold will seem a bargain even now but moreso in future :thumbsup:

OudGood, iori and Taesik Yun like this.
  16. EJayB

EJayB True Ouddict

Thanks buddy my children will enjoy this much more then I will I suspect!

iori, Andrew Salkin and Habz786 like this.
  17. Andrew Salkin

Andrew Salkin it's aboud time! Staff Member

My unborn children too (I hope!). Why I bought 30g (a lot for me ;)

iori likes this.
  18. iori

iori N00bHead

Alhashimi Phuket

Taesik Yun and Oudamberlove like this.
  19. Oudamberlove

Oudamberlove Member

EO Brunei......bubbly bubbly
    NK Borneo...intensely sweet
    NK Indonesian....oudiful

Taesik Yun and iori like this.
  20. iori

iori N00bHead

Local hindi, Filipino, Burmese

Oudamberlove, Taesik Yun and Dan like this.

Promote Oud!