Andrew Salkin

it's aboud time!
Staff member

300 + shipping

Hi all. Been away from the forum dealing with some personal things. Look forward to being back in the loop!

I found a few empty boxes I forgot about. I spent the last few weeks making some improvements.

Watch the video to see the small changes. Nothing major - but important structural improvements.

Limited supply. When they are gone, they are gone. The company I got the shells from changed the design and I don’t have it in me to start from scratch with new templates for everything. These will be the last ones I make.

As always, boxes are built to last. I know folks who have these running around the clock.

Attachments

• B2BB5253-72F1-4D71-8665-E48193B10C7E.jpeg
    B2BB5253-72F1-4D71-8665-E48193B10C7E.jpeg
    174.4 KB · Views: 85
  • 3FBD0647-40F8-4395-9F64-1A716762135E.jpeg
    3FBD0647-40F8-4395-9F64-1A716762135E.jpeg
    118.8 KB · Views: 83

DubOudh

Aster Oudh

300 + shipping

Hi all. Been away from the forum dealing with some personal things. Look forward to being back in the loop!

I found a few empty boxes I forgot about. I spent the last few weeks making some improvements.

Watch the video to see the small changes. Nothing major - but important structural improvements.

Limited supply. When they are gone, they are gone. The company I got the shells from changed the design and I don’t have it in me to start from scratch with new templates for everything. These will be the last ones I make.

As always, boxes are built to last. I know folks who have these running around the clock.
Good to hear from you again Andrew and glad you are back in the loop...
Still one of my best investment on this forum and highly recommended for purpose and extremely sturdy build.

Andrew Salkin

it's aboud time!
Staff member
All closed up.

Just a heads up for those still interested. If you already have your own voltage controller/don’t need one included with your box, shipping is on me (for those in USA).

Dm me if international, and we can work something out.

Andrew Salkin

it's aboud time!
Staff member
You got it. I’ll get you a price later today. Need to calculate the shipping. But you were number 1! So it will be 200 plus shipping.

Do you have a voltage controller per chance? I’m not sure the USA style ones I have will work in NZ. What kinda outlets are there?

See photo. Something like this but with New Zealand outlet style. If you can find this locally, I’ll take an additional 15 off the price. Or I can send you an American outlet version. Up to you.

Attachments

• CC18E873-C21D-4402-BC20-6C593AA9A028.png
    CC18E873-C21D-4402-BC20-6C593AA9A028.png
    61.7 KB · Views: 59

zakinkazi

Oud Beginner
You got it. I’ll get you a price later today. Need to calculate the shipping. But you were number 1! So it will be 200 plus shipping.

Do you have a voltage controller per chance? I’m not sure the USA style ones I have will work in NZ. What kinda outlets are there?

See photo. Something like this but with New Zealand outlet style. If you can find this locally, I’ll take an additional 15 off the price. Or I can send you an American outlet version. Up to you.
Hi
We have 220 supply voltage so it's better to get one locally. I will find it.
Thanks