• IMPORTANT NOTICE: DURING THIS MONTH, WE WILL BE MAKING MANY CHANGES TO OUDDICT AND SOME WILL INVOLVE EITHER TAKING THE SITE OFFLINE OR THE REMOVAL OF FEATURES. PLEASE BEAR WITH US WHILE WE TRY AND IMPROVE THE EXPERIENCE PROVIDED BY THIS SITE TO ITS VALUED MEMBERS, THANK YOU.

Borneo Kodo Kit #1

KodoKing

True Ouddict
I am excited to release the first Kodo Kit next Friday (September 11 @ 5PM PST) - I will be sure to post here, Instagram and send email to all email subscribers on Kodoking.com. The first kit is quite special as it contains three of my favorite and most unique woods from the Island of Borneo (often times a starting point for one who is new to the Oud Market). There is also a very good chance there will be one or two very special offerings to celebrate the first Agarwood drop through the site.

jars turned.JPEG

The Borneo Kodo Kit is the first of its kind and includes 1 gram each;

Borneo Heartwood - Harvested Decades ago South of Brunei from a tree where Borneo 'Kinam' was also found - The top notes consist of a Green - menthol spice, which transforms into rolled tobacco and dried fruit as the heat increases and finally a sweet incense aroma that is just so very pleasant.

Borneo Heartwood.JPEG

Royal Baram - A large fissure runs the length of this one - this piece contains two equally delicious scent profiles. The back of it is made up of a lighter wood that hasn't been petrified in oil/resin like the reverse. This lighter wood showcases the kinamic undertones that are called out in the scent profile. The Top notes consist of effervescent green pea mint (similar to B50K) with medicinal but sweet / fruity Kinam undertones.

Royal Baram.JPEG

Kalimantan Black - Vintage Tigerswood fully resonated, harvested in Northern Kalimantan. Top Notes include vibrant, sweet, vanillic chocolate condensed milk which seems to go on forever before a beautiful spicy incense fills the room as the Subitism begins to glow.

Kali Black.JPEG

KodoKing

True Ouddict
Yes - working on a promo code for Ouddict folks and those who are on the email list. You can join our email list on the website www.kodoking.com at the very bottom.
My philosophy and business model is to offer the finest agarwood specimens available - where finest is defined as age of infection, quality of scent, and overall quality of wood. These are quite expensive and offer very little margin as it is. But I will be sure to have something special for Ouddict supporters!

Mustafa

True Ouddict
Yes - working on a promo code for Ouddict folks and those who are on the email list. You can join our email list on the website www.kodoking.com at the very bottom.
My philosophy and business model is to offer the finest agarwood specimens available - where finest is defined as age of infection, quality of scent, and overall quality of wood. These are quite expensive and offer very little margin as it is. But I will be sure to have something special for Ouddict supporters!
I have already subcribed yesterday however haven't received any e-mails yet. I will be waiting eagerly. If you have a promo code please let me know in case I don't receive any e-mails.

Lupin fox

Oud Fan
I have already subcribed yesterday however haven't received any e-mails yet. I will be waiting eagerly. If you have a promo code please let me know in case I don't receive any e-mails.
I have not received one yet either so I am not sure if they have been sent out yet.

Are the items going up tonight?.....I worked the time out as 12 midnight uk but not sure if that is right or if I have the right day.

Andrew Salkin

it's aboud time!
Staff member
Pumped to grab one of these kits - borneo (and sri lanka) definitely my favorite wood region, but I barely have any.

Hoping there are some larger one-off pieces too. Will totally snag a bigger chunk of the tigerswood looking one or baram if there.

KodoKing

True Ouddict
Good Evening All - we’re proud to announce the first ever Kodo King Kodo Kit #1!! As Ouddict Members and a pillar of support for our Business, I would like to provide you with an exclusive promo code to use in the checkout at www.kodoking.com

Code: OUDDICT will provide discount on your entire order including Agarwood Products

Agarwood Products and Kodo Kits can be found under Current Products --> Kodo King Items - then you’ll see Exotic Agarwood or Kodo Kits in the drop down.

Lay of the Land;
Kodo Kit Borneo #1
  • Kodo Kit Only (Limited Qty’s)
Exotic Agarwood
  • Each listing is for 1 piece hand selected from my personal collection
This month, we have decided to donate $1 from each order to Second Harvest of Silicon Valley. Every $1 donated can help provide 10 meals to those in need.

As our community trudges through the COVID-19 public health crisis, neighbors experiencing or on the brink of poverty are disproportionately impacted. Working families who rely on hourly wages are scared as shifts and pay are being cut.

Millions of children and families living in America face hunger and food insecurity every day.

We really appreciate your order and to thank you, we are giving back to the community.

KodoKing

True Ouddict
Thank you all! Moving through the Kits as well - if you’re interested in picking one up, there’s only a couple left!

Thank you Ouddict for the support!

-Wilson’s