1. Please excuse us while we carrying out important changes to the forum.

Blue Kyara : The Ultimate Mind Bending Experience

Discussion in 'Rising Phoenix' started by RisingPhoenix, Nov 23, 2019.

1. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

Yes that's right about the the blue lotus of jacks , I used the 2001 version of the blue lotus , they were never able to reproduce it, jack chaitman tried but they never figured out what they did to make it , it was a totally clear blue lotus and super ethereal . The 2005 version was more yellow , still nice but the 2001 vintage was a legend. Its all subjective though .

Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
    RisingPhoenix and Shabby like this.
  2. Oudamberlove

Oudamberlove Member

I love Blue Lotus and wish I had the chance to smell the ones you guys are talking about.
    It’s a scent that’s divine, or at the very least , interdimensional.

Anyhows, Feel Oud just released a Sri Lanka oud that was distilled using rose water. another
    Floral-Oud relationship.

That’s funny, because when I first tried Dri Lankan artisan, the thought came to my mind the this oud might have been distilled with some floral in the water.

3. Oudamberlove

Oudamberlove Member

I love Blue Lotus and wish I had the chance to smell the ones you guys are talking about.
    It’s a scent that’s divine, or at the very least , interdimensional.

Anyhows, Feel Oud just released a Sri Lanka oud that was distilled using rose water,,,another
    Floral-Oud relationship.

That’s funny, because I always felt that Sri Lankan artisan must have been distilled with some floral in the water. Here was that thought in my post:
    https://ouddict.com/threads/oud-of-the-day-night.8/page-361#post-30336

4. RisingPhoenix

RisingPhoenix Resident Artisan

That’s a good example. Would we not consider that oil a “pure Oud”? Would we let being distilled in rosewater get in the way of enjoying something?

Likely yes, we would - and likely no, we wouldn’t :)

Oudamberlove likes this.
  5. Oudamberlove

Oudamberlove Member

I have heated slivers from 5 different lots of Kyara.
    Nice stuff indeed, but not earth shattering at all, just a very fragrant agarwood to me.

It isn’t anything near sacrilegious for JK to make an oil from kyara with a little blue lotus magic.

It’s an extract, had it been hydro distilled, with no added blue lotus, the resulting oil may be further away from the kyara profile.

If a straight-kyara experience is desired, I recommend heating Shoyeido’s top green oil kyara.

6. RisingPhoenix

I’ll take that a step further and suggest heating some Black Kyara wood while wearing this oil and marveling at the liquid on your wrist that smells just like the wood on the heater ;)

Oudamberlove and Imran S like this.
  7. Imran S

Imran S Oud Fanatic

New Kinam oil released by a another artesian online oud seller took a direct dig at the blue lotus
    “ This is not a marketing pitch cashing in on the kinam label, nor did we need to hide any blemishes behind blue lotus — or anything else, except a bona fide kyara injection”

8. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

yea i seen that ensar is ridiculous . I had bought his kyara ltd v2 and had to have a bit of a laugh when i got it , 1/1000 kyara does not make in a kyara oil . I promptly sold it . He did sell my favorite oud "oud sultani" but he never distilled it and then basically told everyone he did distill it .

Ouddict, Grega and RisingPhoenix like this.
  9. Mr.P

Mr.P Evoloudtionary Bioudlogist

Ahhh. Team ensar waiting on the sideline to take potshots at other vendors...‘twas ever thus.

“kinam” and “kyara oil”... :Laugh:

Grega and RisingPhoenix like this.
  10. RisingPhoenix

26AC6D29-612A-4336-956C-375581467561.jpeg

AFB83464-2828-4BCF-B3A7-3C16D237E025.jpeg

32346E9B-45E2-46A0-9F5C-AD014A26B843.jpeg

Grega likes this.
  11. RisingPhoenix

Since he’s taking shots - here’s a snapshot of one of innumerable messages I get from people.

He’s completely unable to even sell an oil without taking shots at others. His only way to move up is by stepping on people. Folks are seeing through his marketing BS.

5E8696E5-5CC3-4061-8789-91B73E738BB4.jpeg

Royalbengalouds likes this.
  12. Mr.P

The insecurity... it burns. I guess when your whole thing is claiming to be better than everyone else, and the lack of truth to this becomes evident, you would have to be a little nervous.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2019
  13. RisingPhoenix

Yes becoming very petty.

Leaders (like he loves to claim being one) don’t need to put others down.

Real artists support one another. Notice how everyone here in Ouddict, although we are all competitors - manage to play nice? He has never played nice with others.

He’s an insecure, childish, vindictive has-been.

Blue Kyara is shining a light on that. :)

Ouddict, Royalbengalouds and Habz786 like this.
  14. Mr.P

Not becoming anything...it’s been this way since 2004 or whenever it was

Ouddict and RisingPhoenix like this.
  15. Habz786

Habz786 Resident Artisan & Ouddict Co-Founder

JK your not the 1st and wont be the last, many of us have had the pleasure of being in the essays. Its just sad to see a grown man act like a child, one things for sure your blue kyara deffo got some people itching!

16. RisingPhoenix

Saw this posted on FB today. Figured I’d leave this right here for folks to contemplate...

Swipe some BK while you read ;)

1BCAA74C-C9AC-4D26-A8D9-CD4362240AB5.jpeg

17. EJayB

EJayB True Ouddict

Don’t hate just fumigate!
    I wish all vendors a prosperous and active new year!
    May your pots produce and your customs packages arrive unscathed !
    Happy New Years to all!!!

totally wish my reality allowed me to purchase some BK!! Maybe one day I’ll be lucky enough to stand next to someone wearing it!:)

Woodland Note, Tarik, tyson and 2 others like this.
  18. Ouddict

Ouddict Ouddict Co-Founder & Tech Support

Yea... for some reason it's me and JK who normally are at the receiving end of snide attacks... but I think everyone who is online and sells Oud oils has been a target at one time or another. I'm so used to it that I don't bother responding anymore.

RisingPhoenix likes this.
  19. RisingPhoenix

Amen! Don’t hate - Fumigate!

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannakah - and Happy New Year to all!

Ouddict, EJayB and Imran S like this.
  20. Mr.P

“Yea... for some reason it's me and JK who normally are at the receiving end of snide attacks..”. No. It has been everybody. I remember him talking smack about UNS in the old days and fighting with everyone, every time he attempted to participate in an open forum like basenotes.

anyway, i think I need to take that advice and stop hating and start fumigating! Blue kinam is out of my reach but I have a swipe of super hoi an on the beard and hojari on the subitism!

Last edited: Dec 27, 2019

Promote Oud!