Mr.P

oud<3er
I love it that people do this, great tradition.

i have a small spherical burner about the size of an an apple. The top half is like a mesh - dome of metal with lots of holes... I should find it and take a photo. It works great because there is no way any ember is going to get out or flammable materials in when the lid is on.

Woodland Note

True Ouddict
Also, respected members of this forum who come from Arabic culture say that the incense smoke clings best to clothing when the fibers are slightly moist with water, some of them sprinkle a bit of water on their clothes before scenting them. And my impressions are that it’s indeed working better.

DuffieTorino

Just Arrived
Since ancient times, the East was famous for its incense, which filled rooms with magical aromas, creating a romantic atmosphere or, on the contrary, giving everyone present energy, lifting the spirits. Among them, bahur occupies a special position. It contains only natural ingredients that do not cause allergic reactions, such as musk, aromatic resins, sandalwood, ambergris, and essential oils. Why am I saying all this: just a couple of days ago, thanks to the website https://www.gentlemansguru.com/product-category/wedding-tuxedos/ I bought a tuxedo for my brother's wedding. And I would like the suit to soak up so much bahur for a more persistent fragrance throughout the gala evening.

Last edited: