1. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE FORUM WILL UNDERGO A MIGRATION AND MAJOR CHANGE IN DECEMBER 2020 AND JANUARY 2020. PLEASE BEAR WITH US. WE WILL TRY TO KEEP THE DISRUPTION TO A MINIMUM. THE CHANGES SHOULD RESULT IN A MUCH IMPROVED AND RESPONSIVE SITE. SOME OF THE DATA ON THE FORUM THAT IS ASSOCIATED WITH ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE LAYERED ON THE FORUM PLATFORM WILL BE LOST - FOR EXAMPLE TRADER FEEDBACK. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attars Du Montréal

Discussion in 'Royal Bengal Ouds' started by Royalbengalouds, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Royalbengalouds

Royalbengalouds Resident Artisan

Attar du Montréal

Greetings to all. The way I got my inspiration for this attar was from my home town Montréal. The city of Jackie Robinson , the city of love and culture,the city that has French twist , the city of amazing architecture, the city of fine cuisine and amazing nightlife, the city where everyone meets , the city of perfume in the air , the city with open fruit and fresh vegetable markets with flowers and nuances captivating the mind body and spirit when walking through the markets. The city that saved my father from 1971 war in Bangladesh. So Montréal is a city that saved many people and helped out countless generations ,so this Attars is dedicated to you. Growing up around every culture helped my nose in understand perfumery , food and perfumes share a connection cause it involves scent, so understanding foods from different cultures helped me out a great deal in perfumery , even barbecue has a scent that leave men chasing that smell , or parmigiana reggiano cheese from Parma Italy has an amazing nuance and taste that makes my brain light up like a disco ball , Montréal my favourite city on Earth. With amazing food , our classic bagels and hot potato kinishes , and also the classic Québécois poutines to our classic Montréal smoke meat. Montréal is food & perfumers paradise. In the hot summers when people go out , downtown Montreal lingers with perfumes in the air from everyone passing by , rich tobacco smell in the air , Moroccan hashish in the air , and plethora of cannabis in the air. As you take a turn in St Laurent with classic restaurants and old school charcuterie with cold cuts leaving a barnyard smell that’s actually smells mesmerizing like oud. As a young child I grew up on Prince Arthur street , back in the 80’s that was my playgrounds and seeing that atmosphere was border line a circus and food festival atmosphere with perfume scent everywhere and people dressing for an Oscar. This attars inspiration is from that time period , trying to captivate the beautiful florals of Montreal and the barnyard nuances from the charcuterie . I made this attars so both men and woman and any gender can enjoy. I definitely did not want to put too much barnyard nuances that would make any lady run , especially my wife , lol. This Attars is dedicated to you , Montréal the city that raised me.

Top note : beautiful florals , Taif rose , touch of jasmine, touch of patchouli, slight Animalic nuances from wet Siberian musk grains) , Himalayan cedar , touch of Tobacco, 3 types of Artisanal Sandalwood oils and other florals for the nose to ponder and detect

Middle note : Herbs , florals , woody nuances that progress to the dry down

Base dry down : Hora Kele Smokey Srilankan Oud ( not to much , did not want the Smokey nuance to kill the floral notes ) , Bangladesh Bandarban 60 day soak , sweet and spicy and incense, and beautiful labndum that merges with the dry down and last for hours

2 ML 230.00 CAD regular price 350

This attars cannot be made again , reason materials used is hard to acquire and oils used can’t be acquired again , at RBO we will make Attar du Montreal version 2 so the saga continues InshaAllah.

https://etsy.me/352olvC
    All Ouddict members can use discount code iloveoud15off

Imran297, F4R1d0uX, Ouddict and 4 others like this.
  2. Drizzt

Drizzt Whats this Oud About?

Very interesting. Montreal is also my hometown and I’m very happy to have found an artisan from here.

Edit: Just placed an order :). Made myself a nice sample pack.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2019
    Royalbengalouds, F4R1d0uX and Ouddict like this.
  3. F4R1d0uX

F4R1d0uX Resident Artisan

Attar De Montréal, I got MLT in my heart too ...

Royalbengalouds and Drizzt like this.

Promote Oud!