DubOudh

Aster Oudh
Kashmiri Musk Mysore Sandal Maceration swiped, and a sort of sacred joy filled my heart.

Musk grains used in this maceration were used that very moment when I cut open the pod, and sandal was Mysore Royale. Fresh Musk is next level fragrance, absolutely next level. It is not that old, but I love it now.
Alhamdulellah to that @Rai Munir ... :praying: :praying:
Totally agree with that statement....cleaned a pod very recently and immediately infused in Mr Umair's sandal....wonderful indeed.....

HoneyBear

Oud Fanatic
Dixit and zak- emperors court

This oozes class and has a regal air to it. Lovely western chypre meets Indian royalty has the elements of a barber shop amongst spices and florals . Creamy elements of sandalwood and a wonderful powdery amber. oud is noticeable it as a resinous quality to all of this but I feel its not a major player but just another brick to the palace.

Rai Munir

Musk Man
Attar Jamal (A joint venture of Oudologie & Craft Oud): Elegant and Beautiful!!! The fragrance is true to its name 'Jamal'- Beauty.

Love its patchoulic and citrusy top notes, and then oudy depth is there to caress and fondle senses. Impressive attar it is.

Attachments

• IMG20220221135433.jpg
    IMG20220221135433.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 72

DubOudh

Aster Oudh
Attar Jamal (A joint venture of Oudologie & Craft Oud): Elegant and Beautiful!!! The fragrance is true to its name 'Jamal'- Beauty.

Love its patchoulic and citrusy top notes, and then oudy depth is there to caress and fondle senses. Impressive attar it is.
I have found Oudologie to be an excellent supplier....and quick dispatching...

Rai Munir

Musk Man
This Attar Jamal will be released in limited supply on March 1st. I believe @Rai Munir got pre look and was impressed. I am liking this and if brother @Rai Munir finds it impressive....then his words are better then an advertising I conclude....
Well, it is impressive coz I experienced the following:
1. New and novel orchestration of Patchouli and Citrus, which was a sort of new combination.
2. No chemical generated loud projection at all, but very decent and sober fragrant fumes.
3. Light and dark aromatic trails keep playing hide and seek.

But I also wrote him if it were more oudy in its top notes, it would be more powerful. And I feel, in two or three months, Oud in there would emerge as its core ingredient.