Mustafa

True Ouddict
Hey bro, I bought it as I missed Areej previous oud offering, I find I will regret if I skipped it
I feel you my brother. This one is for aging. Just sit on it for few years and you will see insha Allah. My favorate from the 6th collection was Grandania and De russie. Most unique blends. The citrus and florals in Grandania is something I never experienced before. and how Adam managed to achieve the longivity on this one is beyound me. It last on my skin for 24 hours at least and on cloth for couple of days easily. De russie is another unique creation which I haven't come accross before.

Swiped my Mystic Blend version 2
Among the ingredients
Oud, khus, frank, musk, green tea abs, jasmine grandiflora, and rose otto.
After months it has settled a lot, and is very much better now. I love it. It is an accidental surprise.

Bombay

True Ouddict
Mellifluence - Rever Rouge Imperial
Smoothest concoction I've ever smelled. rose, champaka, lotus on the opening, then transitioned into a creamy sweet musky base.
sexy, dreamy, heady, ethereal.

Base Notes: Oud Yaqoob, Pink Oud, Cambodi Supreme Oud, Sandalwood Abs, Premium Floral Mysore Sandalwood. 2012 Cistus Abs, 2002 Mysore Sandalwood.
Heart Notes: Iris, Grey Ambergris, Costus, Blackcurrant, Atlas Cedar Abs, Saffron, Bushmans Candle Abs.
Top Notes: Rose De Mai, Persian Rose Petals EO, Melanol Isolate, Orange Flower Abs, Red Champaca Abs, Amrettoloid Isolate, Pink Lotus
My wife and I really enjoy this one too, I have applied it a couple of times only so my view is still nieve but so far I can say the that the rose in this one gets a stylish personality.

Alvin Sii

Oud Beginner
Spirit of Arabia by Elixir Attar

Personally I am not really into middle eastern style of perfume/attar but to my nose, Spirit of Arabia really a different beast. The opening is stunning based on my preference, the smoke accord is very smooth and not overbearing. I am really can't bear some smoke and oud combination which made I nauseating.

I love the frankincense, beautiful taif rose & exotic spices. Everything is blend very well, it's dark yet beautiful. Really enjoy this attar, will purchase atleast 1ml soon.

Ashfaque

Jonoon al Oud
Brother what are your thoughts on LEmphere
The way rose peaks through dusty and dry saffronic leather and honeyed-jasmine is quite something special - quite dark, moody and yet, elegant. The saffron part has some similarities with Ame Sombre. I also get a slightly dirty (meant it in the best possible way) leather facet of L'Heure D'Or, heliotrope, and honey. These are just some initial impressions. I typically spend at least few months before writing any SPA review as they are quite complex and multi-faceted. If you like honeyed saffron with plush, supple & saffronic leather and jasmine & similar white florals and dark rose, this is worth sampling.

Rezwan

Kōdō Aesthetic
Ensar Oud: Sultan Rose Attar

This is pure, it's gentle, heartwarming, loving, caring, sympathy, sadness, poetic, historical, and romance. Truly beautiful, I am really humbled to experience this and praise be to Allah who has given me the blessing to own such piece of art and He who has given me the sense of smell.

The rose in this and the sandalwood is just....so gentle and caressing, and the experience I cannot do it justice with my words. It's a masterpiece truly, and the feelings you get when you wear this....I will just say, it is reminiscent of a time, a time that was simple and elegant, it's from a time when people were simple and they were genuinely happy with a simple life, a life that was filled with genuine love and compassion for others, Sultan Rose Attar evokes the memoir of those times, a life of simple elegance.

Leander

True Ouddict
Not sure if this is where it belongs, but wearing RBO Wild Bangladeshi Vetiver Oil. I'm not a Vetiver expert, but I find this to be an exquisite product. All other vetivers I've tried always have a hint of moldy dirt to them. This is a beautiful fresh earth smell upon applying. I swear it seems like there could be a touch of oud there! Maybe a little green smelling. As it drys down there is wonderful incense and a touch of smokey! I am amazed!

Mustafa

True Ouddict
Not sure if this is where it belongs, but wearing RBO Wild Bangladeshi Vetiver Oil. I'm not a Vetiver expert, but I find this to be an exquisite product. All other vetivers I've tried always have a hint of moldy dirt to them. This is a beautiful fresh earth smell upon applying. I swear it seems like there could be a touch of oud there! Maybe a little green smelling. As it drys down there is wonderful incense and a touch of smokey! I am amazed!
Brother Ish's Bangladeshi Vetiver is one of the best that I have come across. and you are spot on with your description as well. It has a hint of oud to my nose too. Enjoy this beauty. It is a gift at this price to be honest.

Taesik Yun

Attar Yun
Staff member
you know I love this one as well. I pulled it out and did a side by side with Nankun Kodo from Sultan Pasha and I gotta give it to Elixir Attar because Spirit of Japan truly captures the incense vibe.
yes, I know. :Laugh: I appreciate the ways they approach to create both oils. S.P captured the smell of specific incense and E.A captured the overall theme of Japanese incense.

Leander

True Ouddict
Tried Meleg's new attar trial set(reference). hard pass to me because they all make me nauseous. the reason could be how they blended or a high percentage of synthetics.
themes for each attar are distinctive but the main notes are too prominent and offensive to my nose.
Yes. To me they all smell pretty sweet. I don't really like overly sweet smells.

Kashi

Oud Beginner
Brother Ish's Bangladeshi Vetiver is one of the best that I have come across. and you are spot on with your description as well. It has a hint of oud to my nose too. Enjoy this beauty. It is a gift at this price to be honest.

RBO vetiver is a beast. It's so fresh and lively. I need to get more because I ran out of the tola I bought...