Mr.P

oud<3er
EJayB sour Tangie CEO. Very green and fern like under a bright terp tang.

This came to me in one of those little vials that has the white rubber disc set in a blue cap with a hole in the center that you can poke a syringe through.

I don’t think this is a very good container for storage because it seems like the oil is reacting with the plastic and rubber. The blue plastic is warping a little - deforming - and a little bit of oil is seeping through. In my experience those bottles with the rubber gaskets and the perforated cap are not very good for storage of essential oils as some oils react with the cap and seep through/around that rubber.

It became super obvious when somebody sent me a sample of Ajmal musk gazelle in one of these. Smell just passed straight through and the dark coloration of the oil it easy to see where it was seeping around the edges of the white gasket.Maybe these types of bottles are not meant to contain low molecular weight nonpolar materials.

Oud Diaries

Oud Beginner
Does anyone know why some Ouds seem to unlock hidden notes and sometimes have a slightly better aroma when they are in sample vials? Is it due to oxidisation?

Is there any forum where this is discussed perhaps?

Oud Diaries

Oud Beginner
Green Papua.

It's the most luscious green with a type of zing to it. If you like your greens then this is your green. A very clean crisp paper green - think of being surrounded by fresh clean vegetation, trees and natural beauty. It has a sharp and almost zesty push to it.

Very pure and authentic green.

hawk_757

Barn Bro
ASO's Itr al Ward and EO's Iris Noir. both very beautiful attars. Iris Noir may be my favourite attar

Sproat,

Do you think Iris Ghalia was based off Iris Noir? Personally, I think Iris Ghalia was Ensar’s best perfume. Spectacular stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taesik Yun

Attar Yun
Staff member
222 Viere from Mellifluence Perfume
it opens up with a mysterious dark floral, resinous(Labdanum, tea vibe. rooty coumarin gives earthy quality and tomato leaf note adds a green vibe to it.
overall, it smells medicinal and gourmand but not in a conventional sweet gourmand way.
there's a lot more mystery I still haven't able to crack in this composition.
it's fun attar to wear. not mass appealing one though.

hawk_757

Barn Bro
222 Viere from Mellifluence Perfume
it opens up with a mysterious dark floral, resinous(Labdanum, tea vibe. rooty coumarin gives earthy quality and tomato leaf note adds a green vibe to it.
overall, it smells medicinal and gourmand but not in a conventional sweet gourmand way.
there's a lot more mystery I still haven't able to crack in this composition.
it's fun attar to wear. not mass appealing one though.

About to start dipping into Mellifluence myself. Sounds like an interesting one.

Sproaty

Sproudy
Staff member
Sproat,

Do you think Iris Ghalia was based off Iris Noir? Personally, I think Iris Ghalia was Ensar’s best perfume. Spectacular stuff.

I haven't tried the spray to comment, but I have a feeling that EO1 was based on the leather attar, so wouldn't come as much of a surprise to me,
I've read some stuff on basenotes about how some of the latest releases come over like blends of the previously released sprays

Muhammed Afthab

True Ouddict
Sproat,

Hi,

I got both. And to me they both are completely different. The Iris Note in Ghalia is oomphed up. I too love Iris Ghalia more.

Regards

hawk_757

Barn Bro
Sproat / Muhammad,

Much like Sproat, I found that EO1 was very similar to Sultan Leather Attar and was curious is any other EDP’s matched up with their Attar counterparts. After hearing Muhammad’s thoughts about Iris Ghalia, maybe that’s not the case. Appreciate the input.

Muhammed Afthab

True Ouddict
Sproat / Muhammad,

Much like Sproat, I found that EO1 was very similar to Sultan Leather Attar and was curious is any other EDP’s matched up with their Attar counterparts. After hearing Muhammad’s thoughts about Iris Ghalia, maybe that’s not the case. Appreciate the input.

E01 and Attar , E02 and attar all are similar.

Only different one is Iris Ghalia and Iris Noir.