Sproaty

Sproudy
Staff member
3 by Elixir Attar,

Royal Luban
Kalevala
Sacred Incense

wowee. The luban is bright, frankincense, a touch sweet. The other 2 are really dark, the Kalevala is based on a Finnish traditional and makes me think of Profumum Roma's Arso. Damn, I've been impressed with all I've tried from the house (haven't truly worn any yet, just late-night testing to get a feel for the scent)

Rai Munir

Musk Man
(PRISM BLEND) Ceylon Oud+Mysore Santal+Santal Hindi Oud Nutmeg Aged Blend: Elevating and quietening!

First I said that Ceylon Oud creates best aroma in Musk. Now, after experiencing so many times, Ceylon Oud and Mysore Santal emit a fantastic fragrance.

This time I added a little bit Nutmeg Santal Hindi blend that has added a citrus-y touch. But it will become calm within a month.

Grega

True Ouddict
Japanese Forest by Mellifluence. Very pleasant, soft and sweet scent. This perfume could gently lull you to sleep at night and show you dreams of magical forests filled with light. Hard to discern notes from this as it is a very harmonised scent. Gentle resins? Slightly floral? Don't know and that is fine by me.

Next time I promise to wear something other than mellifluence (hard to do because of all the wonderful samples Abdullah adds to my packages :X3:)

Rai Munir

Musk Man
Al Gha'aliaya (Elixir Attar): The package having thirteen sample vials arrived at 2: 00 p.m. But I opened it after four hours, and first tried Al Gha'aliya. For me, the opening note is nutmeg soaked in cinnamon, frankincense and cardamom extract. Yes, labdanum is there, but more visible on skin than to olfactory. Rose! Very gentle aroma, but this aroma is raw and crude. Either it is a kind of essential oil in bulk or it needs time to blanket the rest of ingredients. At the moment, spices and rose have separate and different entities. Something sweet sweet and sweet in there. To my senses, it is benzoin or styrax, though I am unable to differentiate between both of the ingredients. It gives me feel like a baby's talcumed skin. This talcumed skin stays for long.

Why I mentioned nutmeg? Because nutmeg is a comprehensive aroma that is multifaceted. Otherwise, clove is just clove, and so on. In this Gha'aliya, the opening notes are full of spices, rather nutmeg-y, and a little bit lemonade that is, I think, because of frankincense. I might be wrong, rather I am as per the website, but anise aroma keeps lurking all the time. A distant feel of neroli wrapped in the wafts of anise and cardamom. Neroli: if it is not of high quality and is not an aged one, it infuses a specific rawness in the end result. The same is true to Rose.

Civet, Musk and Ambergris: well, Ambergris is difficult to identify in the presence of a goodly number of spice-centered aroma. But now I feel the sweetness of white Ambergris. Not salty and animalique at all. Longevity is outstanding. I am waiting for civet and Musk. Though personally I dislike civet. Thank goodness, still no encounter with that, but I want Musk.

A perfect feminine scent till now. Not disappointing at all, but still a long way to go. This blend is pleasant indeed. But requires extreme concentration and time and patience to CREATE al Gha'aliya. Otherwise, mechanical blends will be there. The rest of vials are there to be tried.

Respected Ahmed, the owner, is a thorough gentleman with acute sense of respect and professional commitment.

Best of luck, respected Ahmed!

Last edited:

Sproaty

Sproudy
Staff member
Today I wore Tabac Grande by Sultan Pasha to work. I usually go for a "Friday sprayday" (last week was vintage Fahrenheit) but decided against it today.
A colleague asked what I was wearing so this projects. He told me that I smell like an old armchair in a gentleman's club. I took it as a compliment! :D
Great scent with ~15hrs longevity so far and it's still somewhat present

Elixir Attar

True Ouddict
Elixir Attar - Custom Bespoke project -M7

I didn’t know EA has this service - matching fragrances and turning them into oil form. The best part? I only had to order 3ml. My biggest fear is ending up with tolas of an oil that I am not the biggest fan of - and certain with EA, I don’t have to worry about that! So I have decided to ask for a recreation of a designer fragrance Legend [emoji14]

First of all I just want to praise brother Ahmed for his talent in recreating a classic designer fragrance using natural materials. I can’t imagine how he manage to do it within a week.

Scent wise - I think this oil is as close as one can get considering only naturals are used. If you smell the oil up close right after swiping (I am talking about gluing your nose to your wrist), it gets a little sharp and soapy, but hey it beats sniffing the scent of alcohol when I spray the original on my wrist and sniff right away.

Real oud was used - EO’s Aroha Kyaku

Once the scent settles - it smells really close to M7, without the synthetics.

BRAVO

Dear Sir:)
I am really really happy you liked it:)
I did some sniffing for samples- and what to day- it is a beautiful scent indeed-

Enjoy it dear
:praying:

Elixir Attar

True Ouddict
3 by Elixir Attar,

Royal Luban
Kalevala
Sacred Incense

wowee. The luban is bright, frankincense, a touch sweet. The other 2 are really dark, the Kalevala is based on a Finnish traditional and makes me think of Profumum Roma's Arso. Damn, I've been impressed with all I've tried from the house (haven't truly worn any yet, just late-night testing to get a feel for the scent)

The Kalevala is a dark gothic opera :)

Enjoy sir :praying:

Elixir Attar

True Ouddict
:Thumbsup:
Al Gha'aliaya (Elixir Attar): The package having thirteen sample vials arrived at 2: 00 p.m. But I opened it after four hours, and first tried Al Gha'aliya. For me, the opening note is nutmeg soaked in cinnamon, frankincense and cardamom extract. Yes, labdanum is there, but more visible on skin than to olfactory. Rose! Very gentle aroma, but this aroma is raw and crude. Either it is a kind of essential oil in bulk or it needs time to blanket the rest of ingredients. At the moment, spices and rose have separate and different entities. Something sweet sweet and sweet in there. To my senses, it is benzoin or styrax, though I am unable to differentiate between both of the ingredients. It gives me feel like a baby's talcumed skin. This talcumed skin stays for long.

Why I mentioned nutmeg? Because nutmeg is a comprehensive aroma that is multifaceted. Otherwise, clove is just clove, and so on. In this Gha'aliya, the opening notes are full of spices, rather nutmeg-y, and a little bit lemonade that is, I think, because of frankincense. I might be wrong, rather I am as per the website, but anise aroma keeps lurking all the time. A distant feel of neroli wrapped in the wafts of anise and cardamom. Neroli: if it is not of high quality and is not an aged one, it infuses a specific rawness in the end result. The same is true to Rose.

Civet, Musk and Ambergris: well, Ambergris is difficult to identify in the presence of a goodly number of spice-centered aroma. But now I feel the sweetness of white Ambergris. Not salty and animalique at all. Longevity is outstanding. I am waiting for civet and Musk. Though personally I dislike civet. Thank goodness, still no encounter with that, but I want Musk.

A perfect feminine scent till now. Not disappointing at all, but still a long way to go. This blend is pleasant indeed. But requires extreme concentration and time and patience to CREATE al Gha'aliya. Otherwise, mechanical blends will be there. The rest of vials are there to be tried.

Respected Ahmed, the owner, is a thorough gentleman with acute sense of respect and professional commitment.

Dear Sir :praying:
I am actually very glad the samples arrived on time-exquisite service by the postal service even though they arent usually that fast.
Alhamdulillah Sir you got them safe and sound :)

Elixir Attar

True Ouddict

Thank you so much for the kind words Sir

It is all my pleasure dear :)