tyson

Oud Alchemist
for everyday wearing i just cant get enough of the frank/vanilla/ambrgris . i have a few variations of it depending on the gris used...sometimes i like the refinrd sweet white and other times the anamalic darker gris . i find i like all the variations of the gris , but definetly have a love of the pure white stuff, it gets lost though in most mixes and shines as a fixitive, that said when i was making euphoria the ancient white ambergris in alcohol when applied as a mist perfume was incredible on its own, really wish i saved a bit of that tincture as there is nothing ive smelled like it.

Abdullah

for everyday wearing i just cant get enough of the frank/vanilla/ambrgris . i have a few variations of it depending on the gris used...sometimes i like the refinrd sweet white and other times the anamalic darker gris . i find i like all the variations of the gris , but definetly have a love of the pure white stuff, it gets lost though in most mixes and shines as a fixitive, that said when i was making euphoria the ancient white ambergris in alcohol when applied as a mist perfume was incredible on its own, really wish i saved a bit of that tincture as there is nothing ive smelled like it.
nice description tyson, i know exactly what you mean about pure white ancient 'gris.

Sproaty

Sproudy
Staff member
Elixir Attar

Al Ghaliyah 2018

I just LOVE it :Inlove::Inlove::Inlove:

I'm really really looking forward to my samples! I hope I haven't over-hyped them already in my head but everything sounds great :D

I have on swipes of EO's Sandal Sultan & Sultan Leather Attar. Interesting to wear the leather attar as I've not worn it in ages and have worn EO1 several times, and yes I can many parallels here. I was wearing it last Sunday back at my hometown visiting family and my sister said "it smells like wood polish in here", strangely enough I'd noticed the smell too which wouldn't be from the house because my father's lazy and wouln't do polishing but I offered her my arm to smell and she said "yup it's that". haha :)

Ashfaque

Jonoon al Oud
Fios from Abdullah @Mellifluence: Abdullah has done it again. This a joyful attar full of sweet, and resinous aromas with an airy facet, where blue lotus is the queen. I have smelled blue lotus, which has a very alluring smell, but never loud. Dare I say it is a very challenging oil to work with - especially if one wants to highlight it in an attar that has various ouds (including Bhuta Patala from EO), deer musk and other resinous and sweet smelling materials. If you are looking for a blue lotus oriented attar, Fios definitely warrants your attention. :handok::Thumbsup:

Rai Munir

Musk Man
Mysore Santal & Kashmiri, Siberian and Tibetan Musk Maceration: A year old. Strong and just strong Musk is at its peak. No Santal for a long time. Intense Musk is matchless, and it entirely depends upon the quantity of grains, quality of Santal, and then patience.

Though three Musk grains are there, and Tibetan were more, but Kashmiri Musk is way dominant, and excessive sweetness of Siberian is tamed by Tibetan Ambergris-y salty aroma. Now it is the synergy of the divine scents in the world.

Tibetan grains were added later. First I just macerated Kashmiri and Siberian.

Last edited:

jalil

Oud bully
I'm really really looking forward to my samples! I hope I haven't over-hyped them already in my head but everything sounds great :D

I dont know how much is the over-hyped cursor in your head :Alien:

but I can tell you Elixir Attar ghaliyah 2018 enter directly in my top5 attar (I have more than 30 attars in my collection from Sultan Pasha for the most, ASAQ and ASO)

Everytime i smell EA ghaliyah18 it immediatly make something to my soul...and its only about 10% of the attar I had smell that make me this.

So for me EA ghaliyah18 is over just a perfum ;)

Sproaty

Sproudy
Staff member
Mysore Santal & Kashmiri, Siberian and Tibetan Musk Maceration: A year old. Strong and just strong Musk is at its peak. No Santal for a long time. Intense Musk is matchless, and it entirely depends upon the quantity of grains, quality of Santal, and then patience.

Though three Musk grains are there, and Tibetan were more, but Kashmiri Musk is way dominant, and excessive sweetness of Siberian is tamed by Tibetan Ambergris-y salty aroma. Now it is the synergy of the divine scents in the world.

Tibetan grains were added later. First I just macerated Kashmiri and Siberian.

Your homemade attars always sound amazing! Have you tried adding any ambergris into them (I can't recall, so sorry if you've posted that you do)

I dont know how much is the over-hyped cursor in your head :Alien:

but I can tell you Elixir Attar ghaliyah 2018 enter directly in my top5 attar (I have more than 30 attars in my collection from Sultan Pasha for the most, ASAQ and ASO)

Everytime i smell EA ghaliyah18 it immediatly make something to my soul...and its only about 10% of the attar I had smell that make me this.

So for me EA ghaliyah18 is over just a perfum ;)

I sometimes anticipate things greatly based on reviews and things I read but then become slightly disappointed when experiencing it myself. But dear jalil you make it sound incredible! :D I don't think I will be let down :)

Grega

True Ouddict
Euphoria by Tyson again.
Oh man is it wonderful. Every time I try it I like it more. I know what my wish for my birthday will be... :D

I showed this to a family friend along with a bunch of other oils and it was his favorite scent. His eyes lit up when smelling it ;)

AZsmell

True Ouddict
Agar Aura - Jinkoh To Byadukan - new version

I am just loving this new attar. The Japanese incense description is spot on.
I wrote to Taha the other day to find out what is in this. Kuzen (Cambodi), Hansei (Vietnamese,), Royal Lao, and sandalwood.
These are high end oils in here! A steal at the price. Smells amazing.

Sproaty

Sproudy
Staff member
Agar Aura - Jinkoh To Byadukan - new version

I am just loving this new attar. The Japanese incense description is spot on.
I wrote to Taha the other day to find out what is in this. Kuzen (Cambodi), Hansei (Vietnamese,), Royal Lao, and sandalwood.
These are high end oils in here! A steal at the price. Smells amazing.

I had it in mind to wear this today too :D

jalil

Oud bully
Royal Bengals roots CedarOud attar

Woodsy/leathery niche like perfum :Inlove: