1. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE FORUM WILL UNDERGO A MIGRATION AND MAJOR CHANGE IN DECEMBER 2020 AND JANUARY 2020. PLEASE BEAR WITH US. WE WILL TRY TO KEEP THE DISRUPTION TO A MINIMUM. THE CHANGES SHOULD RESULT IN A MUCH IMPROVED AND RESPONSIVE SITE. SOME OF THE DATA ON THE FORUM THAT IS ASSOCIATED WITH ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE LAYERED ON THE FORUM PLATFORM WILL BE LOST - FOR EXAMPLE TRADER FEEDBACK. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attar/Mukhallat of the Day/Night

Discussion in 'Scent of the Day/Night' started by Ouddict, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Ouds student

Ouds student True Ouddict

Ruh Khus by Agarwood Assam.. just to cool off a bit :)

Oudamberlove and Taesik Yun like this.
  2. Ryan

Ryan Whats this Oud About?

Elixir Attar Spirit of Arabia

First try and I like this one alot. Love the Frankincense in the beginning. :Thumbsup:

Oudamberlove and Taesik Yun like this.
  3. Oudamberlove

Oudamberlove Member

Siberian Musk Sandalwood Maceration

40% grains, 2 years old
    big swipe....on purpose:Thumbsup:

Bryan-I, Hosayn, Ashfaque and 5 others like this.
  4. Taesik Yun

Taesik Yun True Ouddict Staff Member

Elixir Attar - Halawiyyat Sharqiyya

Turkish rose + butter stuffed honey cinnamon pastry + dondurma.
    incredibly surreal butter accord. a bit too sweet to my taste but a great composition overall.

Ryan and Oudamberlove like this.
  5. Ashfaque

Ashfaque Analogue Oud

Revenge (2011): Anna Zworykin's green leathery chypre. With the help of galbanum, artemisia, oakmoss, orris, labdanum and a few florals, it is equally austere and alluring. She has some stunning compositions - A Ghost House, Cuir de Russie, Dark Side of the Goddess, Wind From Mount Kailash and many more!

Oudamberlove and Ouds student like this.
  6. SOB111

SOB111 Whats this Oud About?

Rose Imaginaire by Laurent Smal. Co-distilled Turkish and Bulgarian rose, orris, and bourbon vanilla. The rose oil has crystalized in the cold weather.

Attached Files:

Oudamberlove, Ashfaque, Bilal and 2 others like this.
  7. Bilal

Bilal True Ouddict

Thought that was some fanciful glasswork there for a minute, beautiful!

SOB111 likes this.
  8. Ouds student

Never heard of this house, is it a attar ?

9. Oudamberlove

Oudamberlove Member

Olefaktory’s Galore 2020

Not a beast,
    but I love this blend,
    it doesn’t strike me as complex,
    but simplicity can be rewarding.

10. Ouds student

Have been layering Taif rose attar by TRNP with Chypre Siam by Rogue Perfumery .. its forming a very different composition..not able to break it down yet but I am digging the mix.

Oudamberlove, Bryan-I and Leander like this.
  11. Leander

Leander True Ouddict

WOODY INTENSE EDP BY ARABIAN OUD
    EDIT: First time wearing. I'm finding it pretty sweet smelling.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2020
    Oudamberlove and Himanshu Sharma like this.
  12. Himanshu Sharma

Himanshu Sharma True Ouddict

Bortnikoff's Mysterious Oud after a long time.

He is so good with florals. In my opinion, he's well adept with blending oriental spices and florals and Mysterious Oud is one such example.
    He's been getting a lot of criticism lately. I really do not get that. A big chunk of his compositions work for me. Mysterious Oud, Oud Monarch and L'Heure Exquise being my top three from his house.
    I do think he should come out with 30 ml bottles though.

Taesik Yun, Oudamberlove and SOB111 like this.
  13. Leander

Leander True Ouddict

Kyoto Soul Oil.
    I don't have much experience so I don't have the right words, but............
    I think it smells like nag champa, but not as musky. And there is a strong floral scent to me. Jasmine? Gardenia? idk
    Very pleasant though!

Taesik Yun, Bilal and Oudamberlove like this.
  14. Bilal

Bilal True Ouddict

Friday SOTD- Vintage Jubilation XXV by Amouage

Finally after a few years without, was able to purchase a 50ml bottle of this beauty at a fair price AH.A wonderful scent that can be liberally applied without getting sickeningly cloying!

Last edited: Dec 11, 2020
    Bryan-I and Oudamberlove like this.
  15. Taesik Yun

Mellifluence - Rever Rouge Imperial
    Smoothest concoction I've ever smelled. rose, champaka, lotus on the opening, then transitioned into a creamy sweet musky base.
    sexy, dreamy, heady, ethereal.

Base Notes: Oud Yaqoob, Pink Oud, Cambodi Supreme Oud, Sandalwood Abs, Premium Floral Mysore Sandalwood. 2012 Cistus Abs, 2002 Mysore Sandalwood.
    Heart Notes: Iris, Grey Ambergris, Costus, Blackcurrant, Atlas Cedar Abs, Saffron, Bushmans Candle Abs.
    Top Notes: Rose De Mai, Persian Rose Petals EO, Melanol Isolate, Orange Flower Abs, Red Champaca Abs, Amrettoloid Isolate, Pink Lotus

16. Ashfaque

Ashfaque Analogue Oud

Dewaniya (2017) by Sultan Pasha - an olfactory extravaganza of ouds and oudy stuffs. My bottle is one of the earliest and it has been ageing quite beautifully. My detailed review.

17. Taesik Yun

Elixir Attar Cohiban Coffee today
    cigar, jasmine and chocolate creates this lovely cozy coffee shop vibe for cold weather like today.

Leander and Oudamberlove like this.
  18. Oudamberlove

Oudamberlove Member

Swiped my Al Ghaliyah
    It’s been aging for quite a while,
    and is really more of a “Ghaliyah Flavored” oud, than an outright Blend. The oud dominates too much.
    (EO Assam Wilde and Oud Dhul Q)

Ouds student and Taesik Yun like this.
  19. Alvin Sii

Alvin Sii Whats this Oud About?

2 spray of Agar de noir by Areej Le Dore on my chest area.
    2 big swipe of Mythique by Elixir attar on my arm.

I kinda felt these 2 would be good match and yes they did.

I just received Mythique few days ago, it quickly rise up to my favourite tobacco scent, it had perfect balance between gourmand aspect and musky/animalic tone.

Taesik Yun, Mustafa and Oudamberlove like this.
  20. Mustafa

Mustafa True Ouddict

Both masterpieces. Although I chose not to get Agar de noir.

Taesik Yun and Alvin Sii like this.

Promote Oud!