1. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE FORUM WILL UNDERGO A MIGRATION AND MAJOR CHANGE IN DECEMBER 2020 AND JANUARY 2020. PLEASE BEAR WITH US. WE WILL TRY TO KEEP THE DISRUPTION TO A MINIMUM. THE CHANGES SHOULD RESULT IN A MUCH IMPROVED AND RESPONSIVE SITE. SOME OF THE DATA ON THE FORUM THAT IS ASSOCIATED WITH ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE LAYERED ON THE FORUM PLATFORM WILL BE LOST - FOR EXAMPLE TRADER FEEDBACK. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attar/Mukhallat of the Day/Night

Discussion in 'Scent of the Day/Night' started by Ouddict, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Bryan-I

Bryan-I True Ouddict

No sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rezwan likes this.
  2. hassam mac

hassam mac True Ouddict

Oh , no mine is clear looking liquid .

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 dual sim using Tapatalk

Oudamberlove and Rezwan like this.
  3. Hosayn

Hosayn True Ouddict

That looks like saffron strand to me upon looking it closely but not sure.

4. Rezwan

Rezwan Oud Fan

And it's a bit cloudy at the bottom too. I wonder what strand that is, in the picture it looks a bit reddish, but it's actually black.

Oudamberlove likes this.
  5. Bryan-I

Bryan-I True Ouddict

Mine is clear . No sediment or cloudiness.

6. Rezwan

Rezwan Oud Fan

Thanks for letting me know. I contacted Ensar Oud as to what's going on. Hopefully will get a reply back.

Oudamberlove and Bryan-I like this.
  7. Ouds student

Ouds student True Ouddict

Ruh khus by Agarwood Assam+ blue lotus by TRNP.. the khus added a beautiful belt of aroma to the blue lotus oil, however i felt may be add some wood to it too, so swiped a bit of oud Jiri JiRi by Agarwood assam.. well its been 5 min and I fear that this oud might have dominated the ruh khus and blue lotus ..I hope not..but will see if the later 2 shine out again.

Oudamberlove, Bryan-I and Taesik Yun like this.
  8. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

Tibetan Musk Pod Tincture:

Well, last night I wore on the back of hand, and the scent, musk scent, Tibetan Musk scent was so beautiful that I regretted not using grains to make tincture.

Not hell loud at all, nor is abnormal longevity, but the quality of musk aroma that I experienced was second to none.

Long live MUSK!

9. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

Three or four years before I macerated Musk, Sandal, Jasmine and Ceylon Oud. I started wearing it after two years. Then I realized macerating Musk in Malaysian Oud will be my third option to use. Each ingredient in that maceration complemented the rest of ingredients. Second, I have used a great many Musk Hindi Oud Sandal oils, and have learnt time plays a decisive role, and shaking and stirring the oil is also important.

You are very much right to say it is a sort of modification, but this modification is not for the sake of modification, but for something larger than the individual life of the ingredients.

Layering is what I keep doing throughout the day. It is just a habit. Otherwise, now I am of the view it has nothing to talk about.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2020
    Oudamberlove likes this.
  10. IntheRedwoods

IntheRedwoods True Ouddict

RP - Man Musk on the left and Sheba on the right. Obviously very different, but I love them both.

Oudamberlove likes this.
  11. Ouds student

Just a quick update, the oud dominated both the other attar amd oil.. specially the hay or the dung note from the oud lasted longer , when I dug my nose in to smell other notes I could smell vetiver and the blue lotus trying to share their facets but not clearly..
    This layering was 1 swipe of each oil. May be if i had done just half or quarter of swipe of the oud, the effect would have been different.

Oudamberlove likes this.
  12. Bilal

Bilal True Ouddict

Eid Mubarak all!

May Allah accept [good deeds] from you and us inshaAllah ( تَقَبَّلَ اللهُ مِنَّا وَمِنكُم)

Went for a layered scent today in this sweltering heat-Sheikh al Faransi attar + Oud Sinharaja by Bortnikoff

13. Bryan-I

Bryan-I True Ouddict

Qurashi Blend by ASAQ and Baikal Gris attar by ALD. I asked my wife to smell the ALD after first applying and she said it smelled like cucumbers. I smelled and agreed. :)

14. Ouds student

Eid Mubarak everyone, best wishes..
    AOTD :- Taif Rose attar by TRNP

SOB111, Oudamberlove, Bilal and 2 others like this.
  15. Taesik Yun

Taesik Yun True Ouddict Staff Member

Chill out Friday
    Elixir Attar - Halawiyyat Sharqiyya
    don't like much about its sweet metallic Turkish rose top note but it turns into a deeply satisfying butter smell over time.
    yum yum... the best butter smell I've ever smelt in liquid form.

Oudamberlove and Bilal like this.
  16. Ashfaque

Ashfaque Analogue Oud

Étude en Fougère (Sultan Pasha) - a green olfactive accoutrement for our warm and humid weather.

17. Singularious

Singularious Whats this Oud About?

I love this one. All his green scents sparkle and make me very happy.

18. IntheRedwoods

IntheRedwoods True Ouddict

Bortnikoff - Sir Winston Attar...nice for the workplace.

Oudamberlove likes this.
  19. SOB111

SOB111 Whats this Oud About?

Dream Gate by Laurent Smal.
    Top: Taif Rose, Turkish Rose
    Mid: Patchouli oil from India
    Base: Hindi Oudh, Ambergris

Simple, but brilliantly executed with high quality ingredients.

Attached Files:

Oudamberlove, Ouds student and Bilal like this.
  20. Bryan-I

Bryan-I True Ouddict

Jungle by Habzoud. Green spice and earth.

Oudamberlove and Ouds student like this.

Promote Oud!