1. Please excuse us while we carrying out important changes to the forum.

Areej Le Dore - Russian Musk

Discussion in 'Natural Perfumes & Aromatics for Sale' started by eisho, Oct 17, 2020.

1. eisho

eisho Whats this Oud About?

Hi :)

I’m selling a decant of Areej Le Dore’s Russian Musk I bought about a year ago. Please look at the picture, it has approx 1.5ml left.

As far as I know, it’s almost impossible to find Russian Musk nowadays.

Im asking for $85, price includes shipping worldwide.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 17, 2020
  2. Bilal

Bilal Oud Fanatic

Is that a typo or are you actually asking $100 for 1.5ml of a discontinued perfume?

It's not even the attar is it?

Taesik Yun likes this.
  3. Mr.P

Mr.P Evoloudtionary Bioudlogist

Why would someone pay that much for a few drops of that perfume? Yes people pay those prices here but they're not paying it for a few drops of an alcohol-based fragrance. They're paying it for pure oud or musk or something. Check your pricing.

Taesik Yun likes this.
  4. eisho

eisho Whats this Oud About?

First of all, I totally respect your opinions.

I actually bought this decant (with 2ml) about a year ago for approx $80 (not including shipping) and that's when it was still available on some places.

As far as I can tell, nowadays it is practically impossible to get your hands on Russian Musk. I guess that's the nature with "rare" stuff, you're not always paying for the "quality" of the product (although in this case the quality is superb, in my opinion the best Areej Le Dore) but you're also paying for the fact that it's hard to find (BTW, that's true not only in the fragrance/oud world).

Still, out of respect and due to the fact that I truly want to sell it, I will reduce the price to $85.

Promote Oud!