Areej Le Dore Ottoman Empire Ii - Should I Buy?

Discussion in 'Other Perfumes For Sale or Wanted' started by Marwan Faruq, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Marwan Faruq

Marwan Faruq Whats this Oud About?

Hey all,

I am perfume/oud junky new to this forum.

I recently came across Ottoman Empire II for sale on eBay and other forums. I've seen that on Areej's website, the pre-sale is closed and sold out and I haven't even seen it for sale anywhere else. Can anyone comment if these could be legit? Has anyone actually purchased a bottle of Ottoman Empire II or Siberian Musk II?

Many thanks!

Marwan

2. zakinkazi

zakinkazi Whats this Oud About?

I have Ottoman Empire II. it looks legit on eBay but the price is insane

3. Ashfaque

Ashfaque Analogue Oud

Yes, prices are very high. They could be legit. I know at least in one case where someone bought at a very high mark-up and then sold them. Best if you buy from someone with good reputation. So make sure it is from
    - a well known member of Ouddict/Gahrau/Basnenotes/Fragrantica member
    - an eBay seller with at least 99% reputation
    - a well known person on the Facebook group 'Fans of Areej Le Dore fragrances'.
    - You can post a request over there, or on Basenotes. But it is highly unlikely to get out of stock ALDs at retail prices.

zakinkazi likes this.
  4. Marwan Faruq

Marwan Faruq Whats this Oud About?

I purchased, it was legit, and I love it. I'm really glad I jumped on it because now I can't find bottles on the secondary market at any price.

I really like Areej. My next purchase will probably be Koh-I-Noor for the wife (we share fragrances anyway).

zakinkazi and Sproaty like this.

Promote Oud!