• IMPORTANT NOTICE: DURING THIS MONTH, WE WILL BE MAKING MANY CHANGES TO OUDDICT AND SOME WILL INVOLVE EITHER TAKING THE SITE OFFLINE OR THE REMOVAL OF FEATURES. PLEASE BEAR WITH US WHILE WE TRY AND IMPROVE THE EXPERIENCE PROVIDED BY THIS SITE TO ITS VALUED MEMBERS, THANK YOU.

Any News From Farid

Bilal

True Ouddict
Farid is ok hes just been really busy and is taking a break from everything, he will be back soon and thanks everyone for your prayers and thoughts

Alhamdulillah, thats good to hear.JazakAllah Khair for letting us know.
Whilst hearing this good news, if all members could include fellow perfumer and br Sultan Pasha and his family in their prayers it would be much appreciated.

He put this statement up on his website the other day, ''Dear Patrons please forgive me for this belated message. Unfortunately I’ve not been feeling the best and as a result I’ve temporarily closed my website and not accepting any further orders till I recover and stabilise. Any orders made prior to this temporary closure will most certainly be honoured and I’m sincerely sorry for the delays. Please bare with me as I try to send those. Please keep me and my family in your prayers and thoughts. May God grant us all sabr and ease, in these testing times''.

May Allah grant him and his family a full recovery in these very testing times!

Mustafa

True Ouddict
Alhamdulillah, thats good to hear.JazakAllah Khair for letting us know.
Whilst hearing this good news, if all members could include fellow perfumer and br Sultan Pasha and his family in their prayers it would be much appreciated.

He put this statement up on his website the other day, ''Dear Patrons please forgive me for this belated message. Unfortunately I’ve not been feeling the best and as a result I’ve temporarily closed my website and not accepting any further orders till I recover and stabilise. Any orders made prior to this temporary closure will most certainly be honoured and I’m sincerely sorry for the delays. Please bare with me as I try to send those. Please keep me and my family in your prayers and thoughts. May God grant us all sabr and ease, in these testing times''.

May Allah grant him and his family a full recovery in these very testing times!
I saw that today. I don't know what exactly happened but please pray for him and for family.