1. Please excuse us while we carrying out important changes to the forum.

Any News From Farid

Discussion in 'La Maison Khenata' started by jalil, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Habz786

Habz786 Resident Artisan & Ouddict Co-Founder

Farid is ok hes just been really busy and is taking a break from everything, he will be back soon and thanks everyone for your prayers and thoughts

Dan, Bilal, AbasFrag and 10 others like this.
  2. DubOudh

DubOudh Aster Oudh

Alhamdulallah......good to hear...thank you for the update akhi...

Taesik Yun, Habz786 and Abu Amir like this.
  3. Abu Amir

Abu Amir True Ouddict

AllhamduleAllah

Taesik Yun and DubOudh like this.
  4. EJayB

EJayB True Ouddict

Thank you @habz I have been worried And now am at ease concerning our brother Farid

5. NoLimit2Light

NoLimit2Light Whats this Oud About?

Alhamdulillah! @Habz786 thank you for posting the update, akhi!

DubOudh likes this.
  6. Mustafa

Mustafa True Ouddict

Alhamdulillah. Jazakumullahu Khayran for letting us know

DubOudh likes this.
  7. Bilal

Bilal Oud Fanatic

Alhamdulillah, thats good to hear.JazakAllah Khair for letting us know.
    Whilst hearing this good news, if all members could include fellow perfumer and br Sultan Pasha and his family in their prayers it would be much appreciated.

He put this statement up on his website the other day, ''Dear Patrons please forgive me for this belated message. Unfortunately I’ve not been feeling the best and as a result I’ve temporarily closed my website and not accepting any further orders till I recover and stabilise. Any orders made prior to this temporary closure will most certainly be honoured and I’m sincerely sorry for the delays. Please bare with me as I try to send those. Please keep me and my family in your prayers and thoughts. May God grant us all sabr and ease, in these testing times''.

May Allah grant him and his family a full recovery in these very testing times!

8. Mustafa

Mustafa True Ouddict

I saw that today. I don't know what exactly happened but please pray for him and for family.

DubOudh likes this.

Promote Oud!