• IMPORTANT NOTICE: DURING THIS MONTH, WE WILL BE MAKING MANY CHANGES TO OUDDICT AND SOME WILL INVOLVE EITHER TAKING THE SITE OFFLINE OR THE REMOVAL OF FEATURES. PLEASE BEAR WITH US WHILE WE TRY AND IMPROVE THE EXPERIENCE PROVIDED BY THIS SITE TO ITS VALUED MEMBERS, THANK YOU.

Any Filipino oils?

Sproaty

Sproudy
Staff member
The question has came up here a few times regarding "regrets" of sales - and I've always said "nope. I'm happy with what I've sold - I regret nothing"
Now...I'm unsure of that! I owned Filipino oils by Al Hashimi (Adan...or was it Adnan) and Habz (cant remember its name) and sold both, but now I can't help but wonder how they would smell now. I don't think I own any Filipno oils and I'd like to change that!

I know Al Hasimi have 'Akkad' currently and I'm unsure of any others for sale - so, does anyone have any Filipino oils that they'd like to sell? Give me a shout please. Am ideally looking for 1g

Pikachu

Oud Beginner
I have Malindang from IO that I can spare a gram or more of. PM me for how much you're willing to pay for it and we'll figure something out.

Oudorous

Oud Beginner
The question has came up here a few times regarding "regrets" of sales - and I've always said "nope. I'm happy with what I've sold - I regret nothing"
Now...I'm unsure of that! I owned Filipino oils by Al Hashimi (Adan...or was it Adnan) and Habz (cant remember its name) and sold both, but now I can't help but wonder how they would smell now. I don't think I own any Filipno oils and I'd like to change that!

I know Al Hasimi have 'Akkad' currently and I'm unsure of any others for sale - so, does anyone have any Filipino oils that they'd like to sell? Give me a shout please. Am ideally looking for 1g
I am a Filipino and I will inform you the soonest our hunters find agarwood. We have found one but nit cut yet. But I will inform you and provide you videos and images once it's already available and ready for sending.